NCNS:Teamnoles Not a great way to return to the hobby

I received a call today from a hobbyist named Teamnoles he had set up a appointment for earlier in the day but then called to reschedule for midnight i was at first hesitant to see him due to him only have seen girls from bp and over a year ago i very rarely even except refrences or give them to bp girls unless they are reviewed. Now if u scheduled for midnight around 5pm u have no excuse to why u cant call send a text email or pm to cancel now there is never a excuse to NCNS unless u have Ebola lol or have been arrested i find this unacceptable and quite rude especially with tomorrow being Easter weekend and i have to get up early to start Easter preparations. I feel that the same standards should be set for hobbyists as providers we all know that a NCNS from a provider would cause a uproar on the board but if a hobbyists NCNS it seems to be swept under the rug. I hope this is a reminder to us all that NCNS is Unacceptable behavior
FWIW, I agree, a 3 word text is all it takes.. Even a true emergency should be followed up with an explanation.. We are adults here.
Smh i still i have not a received explaination or even a apology i think a i may start charging a cancellation fee of $50 for anyone who NCNS. Like u said w1nd3rf00l it only takes a few seconds to send a text. If u can get demerits on the board for incorporate behavior u should get demerits for NCNS i think that would solve the NCNS problems i have read many threads about providers NCNS but the same standereds should be held to hobbyists as well on either side of the fence a NCNS is time wasted and for some babysitters paid.
Completely agree. Such a complete waste of time. I HAD a regular provider until recently that started NCNS on a regular basis. Ended up ruining a good thing for her pocket when I got fed up with wsted gas n motels n had to quit seeing her. It only takes a minute to text or call.
Unfortunately it will happen in this business. In a way, it's just the cost of doing business.

Happens on both sides of the sheets, so to speak.

I don't mean this to be critical of anyone or any situation, but similar things happen all the time. A provider says she will be in town, or available during a certain time. Then things happen and it all changes. Maybe you know, maybe you don't. It just happens.

A guy is free to determine if they want to still pursue or not. It's his choice.
On the flip, a woman is free to decide if she wants to even bother booking a guy who has done a NCNS with no warning.

What if a guy gets spooked at the arrival on the incall and decides to drive away? Might not be able to text right away that he is bailing due to this or that, meanwhile his phone blows up.

Stuff happens. Can't really do much about it, on either side.