Encounter: Ruby - SA (Semi UTR)

User ID: -
Date: 6/21/22
Name: Ruby (sp)?
Phone: (838) 201-5126
Email Address: -
URL / Website: Seeking (Profile Currently Inactive)
City: Clifton Park
State: New York
Address: Around Hannaford
Activities: RCG, CG, Mish
Hair Length and Color: Long, dark
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Taller - fairly slender. You can tell she's had kids but it's not distracting. Decent figure.
Recommendation: Yes
Seems like she’s goi g to be a busy girl ��
  • cap49
  • 06-21-2022, 05:36 PM
I saw this one after some conversation on SA. She did 150 plus cost of hotel. All activities were available but after a few mins in mish told be I was too big for that position and would only allow me to finish from behind. Compliment? Punishment? Not sure lol!!
Also she had no issue with going bare, I did however have covers and used them.
She was a nice girl but I haven’t repeated
Does she swallow?
Hobby opened the floodgates
Yep, seems she's embraced full UTR status
She’ll do DFK as of last summer. Just didn’t like the baby damage then. Has she worked it off? Nice girl though told me she was in medicine.
USE THE NAME RUBY! CAN THE OP/MODS CHANGE THE NAME TO "Ruby Stargazer" (although this good Ruby is not to be confused with that fatass flaker Ruby from Seeking).

SHE'S FREAKING OUT BECAUSE THAT LISTED NAME ABOVE IS HER REAL FUCKING NAME. ALSO CHANGE THE LISTED TOWN TO CLIFTON PARK. (Since you Mods always fuck with us, maybe you can finally do some good?)

SHE'S AN AMATEUR STILL. REFER TO HER ONLY AS RUBY. NOT THE OP'S FAULT BUT WE HAVE TO HELP THESE AMATEURS OUT WHEN THEY DON'T KNOW HOW TO PLAY THE GAME AND LIE.
Good catch.
Hobby, please delete your comment, or replace it with something completely different.
Originally Posted by ssg_16
agreed. I've seen her a few times from SA. she's not great at the game but is very pretty, nice, clean and basically does whatever I want for a reasonable price
Posting her # is a mistake !!!