Name: Sierra Skye; Emi Rei
Phone: -
Email Address: sierraskyevip@gmail.com
URL (Profile or Bio Page): sierraskye.ch; emirei.ch
City: Las Vegas
State: Nevada
Address: Hotel on Paradise rd.
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: LFK, breast worship, FOV, Double BBBJ, Double CIM, CG, RCG, DATY, HJ, K9, MISH
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Both ladies have hair past the shoulders, sierra's is dark brown and curly, Emi's is black was straighten
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Exactly as portrayed on their websites, Sierra recently did a spread for Playboy and it's no surprise. She's tall, petite, fantastic MMs, toned, shaved kitty, awesome DSLs, blue eyes you'll get lost into.

Emi could also pose for Playboy, short & petite although has an incredible ass (maybe enhanced but felt natural), enhanced MMs with dark eraserhead nipples, tattoos, equally awesome DSLs.

I'd seen Sierra last year when in town and I tried to do a duo with her then but the other's fell through - the stars aligned perfectly this time and I had one of the best 3somes of my hobbying career.
Recommendation: Yes
Link?
I've seen them both individually for multiple hours, each. Probably the two best in this managers stable. SS is getting more popular, and harder to schedule, but I'll try again in June. I owe a review on my recent rematch with Emi, in mid-April.
Great review!