Rose from BWD

I was informed the other day that the one dancer who actually dances when on stage has quit at Buck Wild Dallas...

So in the last year or so Rose, Yanni, Cora, Passion, Vivian, and Catalina have all quit...

All that's left from the first time I went there are the door girl, the night time bartender, scarlet, ivy and christy...

It's got to be because the clubs have been dead..
That’s not the worst thing in the world though. I took two years off from going to that place. When I went back in I saw the same girls, two years older doing the same act but asking for more money. I left quickly.
Anyone sample Pixi dust there? She’s actively posted on their instagram page.
Anyone sample Pixi dust there? She’s actively posted on their Instagram page. Originally Posted by falcon512
I was there one day Pixie just came over and sat down! She didn't ask or get the picture that I wasn't interested... After about 15 minutes she goes so you're not going to get any dances I was like nope! I didn't even ask you to sit down... She's like "This is a strip club and I'm an entertainer, this isn't a bar if you want to watch go to one of those!!" I just sat there laughing... like girl you're worth a nickel...
  • sten
  • 06-06-2024, 11:23 AM
Cora - was she a redhead with a fit body and enhanced breasts?
I was informed the other day that the one dancer who actually dances when on stage has quit at Buck Wild Dallas...
Originally Posted by joeykid7675
Futile question, I'm sure, but do any get naked on stage? I don't care if they walk slowly in a circle, as long as they are naked.
Yes