City: Colleyville
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: FBSM+
Hair Length and Color: Dark, long
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: 30-something MILF. Short and cute with a pleasant attitude.
Recommendation: Yes
Yoyo has a no review policy - Please respect this! Had you really read prior reviews you would have seen this.

The last girl that was reviewed from Yoyo is on "long vacation"...Mia may be next. Mama doesn't like attention.

Also - Colleyville PD monitors this board... lets not let a good thing get shut down! They will be watching! Thier favorite lunch place is is two doors down!
Yoyo has a no review policy - Please respect this! Had you really read prior reviews you would have seen this.

The last girl that was reviewed from Yoyo is on "long vacation"...Mia may be next. Mama doesn't like attention.

Also - Colleyville PD monitors this board... lets not let a good thing get shut down! They will be watching! Thier favorite lunch place is is two doors down! Originally Posted by Meeker_22
No reviews means no business. Nobody would never know about this place if it wasn’t for the reviews.

It’s up to one individual if they want to write reviews or not in a public forum
If you dont want reviews get out of the business
Asian spas don't need reviews to get business. They only need a sign. Every swinging dick within a 20 mile radius is gonna stop in at least once.
I agree 100%
No reviews means no business. Nobody would never know about this place if it wasn’t for the reviews.

It’s up to one individual if they want to write reviews or not in a public forum Originally Posted by jettiso
As you are writing this review, you’re completely destroying their business and allowing them to be targeted by the community.

It’s up to one individual if they want to write reviews or not in a public forum Originally Posted by jettiso

WOW. Just wow. There is much to learn grasshopper.
As you are writing this review, you’re completely destroying their business and allowing them to be targeted by the community. Originally Posted by Joddxxx
Now, because of those reviews...
They just fired 3 of their girls "Because of reviews, and we are trying to clean up"...
You can now get a good massage there though.
I was a regular there, and they told me this because they know me.
Now, because of those reviews...
They just fired 3 of their girls Originally Posted by JustaDawg
Did they get fired or just rotated to the next spa?
Either way, that spa is now on the "L0" list...
Good luck getting any extra's for a while anyway.
Maybe they should start by eliminating the VIP ads.
Damn I hate this news.
Yes - this is not good. Because of a couple of dumb fuckers... the rest will pay!

So...Traveler, thaiman, billo and jetto... you happy? Good job gentlemen!!

Someday I hope you get a clue!