Planning a tour

As the title states Im planning a tour. I need a vacation, need the wide open air and to just get out and relax. PM's welome if intrest in seeing me. Right now its just to TX and back, but more than willing to extend if any intrest, love being on the open road with destinations in mind.Any and all suggestions will be considered. Possible stops anywhere! Let me know! Planning to head out within the week or next. 0x0

Kakes
Cum see me in Houston you sexy thing, I know a few boys that would enjoy some double Cock Slut sessions...........Yum Yum.......
maybe we will cross paths and finally get to do that double sexy!!

Texas is big,so lots of tour places there.....also try memphis & Nashville
Come on Dallas and Athena, you two want all the good play to come your way all the time. If Ms TsShortKakes does head to your big cities in Texas, least she could do id hit up Tulsa on the trip south!!
so far Ive got a few stops planned, Dallas, Austin, LO, Alabama, CO, and a couple others

For those that dont know already, I had a tumor removed a couple weeks ago in my small intestine, all looked good for awhile, last mir found a spot on my kidney, thats scheduled for removal the 18th. All this has put me in a mood to get out and relax, have some fun. Also has made me realize Its sad that sometimes it takes a life changing event to put things in perspective. Times like this deserve credit though, without them, we would ignore what is really importanat in life. Every day of our lives, is a blessing, take a second and look at what you have and be thankful, not for what you want. You never know when your time will be up, or be taken from you.God Bless
I wish you the best, take advantage of your time as life is too short. The great hospitality of Houston awaits you.
maybe our paths will cross-----
Be well and get well...
Hi ShortKakes,
I have always enjoyed your posts, but it seemed from your last thread that you had been hurt, I assumed it was some dumbass attacking you, I am so sorry to hear that you are fighting health problems. There are times when life is just not fair, the good are attacked way too early by their own bodies. I wish you ALL the best, and hope you have a full recovery to continue to bring happiness and vision to the community and world -- you go girl
Ditto midrider! Wishing you all the best! I'd love to see you in the Dallas area, but sadly my dance card if full for the next month or so.
Let us know if you come to Houston.
solemate babe...I will share with you anyday!