So who you been hangin with ...

• OFF
  • 07-02-2009, 01:29 PM
Celebrity sightings ...

Just finished having a little chat in the parking lot with Charlie Pride.

Saw Daryl (Moose) Johnston at Ball's Hamburgers last week.

So, who you been hangin with?

OFF :-)
Well, I used to see Charley Pride at a car dealership I worked at he would bring his car in for service. Also Mr. Pilgrim ('The Chicken Guy") Yes Kelly, I said Chicken.........LOL!

I also seen Daryl (Moose) Johnston at a Mavs game. He sat right in front of me.

XO
Becky
Becky, I didn't know you used to work at a car dealership. I knew there was a reason I liked you.
  • YSD
  • 07-02-2009, 03:32 PM
I talked to Chris Hillman a few weeks back in the Sacramento airport. Chirs Hillman is the musician who wan an original member of the Byrds, founder/member of the Flying Burrito Brothers, founder member of the Desert Rose band....

Was on the same plane as he was. I politely introduced myself and he was as gracious and appreciative as could be, just a very nice gentleman.

Only because you were asking.
  • TBONE
  • 07-02-2009, 05:20 PM
Showing my age but-I used to run a disco in N.Y.C. back in the late 70's early 80's.
Met:
Bruce Springstein
Dick VanDyke
Maury Wills
Reggie Jackson
and a couple of other lesser knowns.

Fun Job..Great Memories..Thanks OFF!
I've met the members of Kiss, Most of the seattle seahawks (we called them sea chickens) back in 1998 & 1999 ...

few others here and there... most of ya wouldn't even recognize names because you don't follow rodeo.
THT-KISS is my all time favorite band. I've met all the original members except Peter (Gene Simmons is a HUGE ass, but he knows it), plus a few of the non-original members.

While living in and going to school in Austin, I met a TON of UT football players, and every head coach we've had that is still alive.

The most beautiful woman I've ever seen in person is still Sandra Bullock. She is hotter in person than in her movies, believe it or not.
On a flight back to Dallas from Vegas, I sat behind Rob Van Winkle aka Vanilla Ice. Seems like a pretty nice guy in person.
Also Mr. Pilgrim ('The Chicken Guy") Yes Kelly, I said Chicken.........LOL!
XO
Becky Originally Posted by The Original Becky
You never told me that! Ha! That's awesome! Bokl! Bok!

When I was 17 yrs. old, I sold a leather coat to Tony Dorsett. Not mine personally. I worked at J Harris and he brought his wife/girlfriend in one day. I met a ton of the Cowboys while I worked there. It's funny because, I would have them call my boyfriends younger brother because he was such a Huge fan. Ha. Everyone of them did for me too. (Suckers..J/k) It was actually very cool of them to put up with me. The little brother still has all the autographs I got for him. (Everyone is on the back of a J Harris Business card!)

A BUNCH OF COUNTRY MUSIC ARTISTS
Tracy Lawrence
Lonestar
Brian White
George Jones...(Grumpy Bastard)
Wade Hays
David Kersh
Ty Herndan
Diamond Rio (I LOVE THEM)

A few more but, I can't think about it now.....

My Ride Home is FINALLY HERE!! Damn Car!!!!!

~Kelly TNT
  • CSI
  • 07-02-2009, 08:06 PM
Well, I have been seeing Chuck Norris and his wife, Gina once or trwice a year for several years.

Shook hands with the infamous O J Simpson before his crimes.

Since I have worked for the Dallas Cowboys for over twenty years, I have meet all the head coaches and many players. Even several players for the opposing teams.

I have pictures with my arm around cheerleaders, too.

I have some great memories.

CSI

PS Almost 40 years ago, I rode in a San Antonio hotel elevator with Steve McQueen and the main actress from Love Story (don't remember her name). Ally McCall?
...PS Almost 40 years ago, I rode in a San Antonio hotel elevator with Steve McQueen and the main actress from Love Story (don't remember her name). Ally McCall?... Originally Posted by CSI
Ali McGraw
  • CSI
  • 07-02-2009, 09:54 PM
Ali McGraw Originally Posted by Chainsaw Anthropologist
Thanks CA, you're right. You are telling something about your age, dude.

CSI
  • 07-03-2009, 12:36 AM
Sat next to Randy Travis on a flight from Austin to Dallas

Sat behind Andie McDowell on a Southwest flight from Albuquerque to Dallas

Sat across the aisle from Peggy Fleming on an American Airlines flight.

Went to high school with Brent Jones who was an all pro tight end for the San Francisco 49ers. Knew Pat Tillman and his family he also went to my high school.

Have a picture of General Colin Powell, General Norman Schwarzkopf and me.
  • Go4it
  • 07-03-2009, 12:53 AM
CSI - how the hell did you manage to escape the Jerry cleansing when he took over. To the best of my knowledge he fired damn near every single person who was involved with the Cowboys prior to his gaining control. Most folks know about the Tom Landry deal, but he fired EVERYONE including those who maintained the weight machines. The stadium announcer. Chaplin. Hell, he fired everyone!! And you managed to survive? I would love to hear that story and know what you do/did.
  • Lap52
  • 07-03-2009, 07:24 AM
Ate lunch at Emmit's house in Addison,
Had a drink with BB King during a lower Greenville gig.
Victoria Principal had me gaga and bright eyed during dinner.