Toe Sucking.. What Provider Likes It

Ok so I have been curious about this one. I did a search and did find anything so wanted to post the question.

What providers love having there toes sucked on during a session? Also pictures are welcome...

Me personally I like to suck on the little cute things. So just curiuos if there are providers that like it to....

I met one girl in college that loved it a lot and she told me to suck them. Man I should of married that one. lol
All of 'em if you have flipped the right switches and pulled a few correct levers beforehand.

But, that's different than those who are down for it from the get-go. I'll be interested to see who responds.....
Yea I was hoping to get some responses, but so far no luck.
Don't know about toe-sucking, but Carrie Hillcrest likes for you to pay close attention to her feet.
I love having my toes sucked. Just one other way to get me turned on!
Ok so I have been curious about this one. I did a search and did find anything so wanted to post the question.

What providers love having there toes sucked on during a session? Also pictures are welcome...

Me personally I like to suck on the little cute things. So just curiuos if there are providers that like it to....

I met one girl in college that loved it a lot and she told me to suck them. Man I should of married that one. lol Originally Posted by Mick2010
Whoo hooo baby you need to come visit with me then! LOVE IT!
I LOVE it!
It always gets me going!!!
Wow some great ladies here that I am definetly adding to my list. If you have pictures would love to see them....
I sucked Sydney4u's toes in the course of the event and she didn't tell me to stop. . .
Don't know about toe-sucking, but Carrie Hillcrest likes for you to pay close attention to her feet. Originally Posted by Gonzo DFW
No lie: I have a fetish for foot fetishists.
Just looked at your showcase and you do have some very sexy feet
Carrie has expensive feet. In a perfect world Carrie, can you run an add with an affordable rate for a guy to come over for foot play? Thirty minutes of DATF?? PLEASE
  • CDL1
  • 07-28-2010, 11:02 PM
I have a foot fetish so I will certainly be watching this post

By the way, there are events that are held for this type of thing. FYI.
Even if I just came from the bath to the pedicure to the massage table....

Mama's toes dont get sucked, go in your ass, up your nose, squeeze your balls, in your ... anywhere, except locked behind your head over your shoulders...or mine, well hell, anywhere else you can think to interlink them.