Flaky Hot Megan

hot megan
sweetmegansweet@live.com

Scheduled Weeks ago, Extensive Emails back and forth. Confirmed 48 hours in advance. Gave her number and time to call.

No call, no show. NC/NS

Explanation after the fact: 24 hr confirmation required. WTF?

Convenient excuse.

(hope this is the right place for this, instead of the review section)
Review section would be better.
I dont think this is an alert but thanks for your info.
Sorry this happened to you. A little research would have told you this happens a lot. However, if you do meet up with her, I've heard it's a memorable time. That being said, the review section is where this belongs. Saddle up and pick another lady. There are close to 500 in the metroplex, not including backpage.
She sounds like a flake. Thank you for the notice.
She's hot. If you can get through scheduling ( not so easy sometimes ) she's a fun visit. Sweet, talkative, and great BCD.
LMMFAO!! Absolutely, positively, without a doubt the flakiest, most unreliable provider in hobby history. I quit trying to schedule with her a long time ago...and I (as well as half the guys in dallas) could write a book (probably a best seller on the comedy charts) with all the tall tales and stories of her shenanigans. Hell, I eventually got to the point that when I was stressed out and needed a good laugh, I would email her trying to schedule something just to see what kind of stunt she was gonna pull. I'll give her one thing...she's very creative!
Guys - a little big head thinking...

This is a game youre in with her, and shes much more experienced dealing with pussy-whipped guys with low confidence than you are at dealing with a girl who [edited as speculation on personal matters]SPH

Now she's discovered she can control men and this part of the hobby is rich with guys who think their behavior wins the hearts of the cheerleader. No. It aint high school except they are interested in the bulge in your pants, but now it's your wallet. Some of us never get over the quest for what we can't have, for those there probably is not much hope.

If you want this ones attention use the power of the wallet. I doubt she'll starve because there's always a bigger fool waiting. This cycle is going to repeat until she sees a major decline and decides she needs to change or move on.

The women that do well here, take care of their customers and treat them all well both bcd and non-bcd. There is a lot of talent that is just as smoking hot and or just as expert in the sack. Take care of the professionals who respect you.

Grow a pair.
Thank you for your time
I just wanted to be under Megan.

netman
Thank you for your time Originally Posted by Hot Megan

Best rebuttal, EVER. I'm not being sarcastic, either. So much truth in so few words.
To all the trash talkers Anyone who takes the time to judge me, and leave nasty comments about me for no reason other than to be an a$s, is no one I would ever spend time with. I hope girls find this post, and see for themselves what rude and arrogant men you are for ever saying something like that about a lady. I am actually a VERY sweet young girl with plenty of business with REAL gentlemen! Sorry to bust your bubble. Or not. LMAO

To all my fans- Thank you so much for your continued love and support. I really appreciate the true gentlemen out there who have opted to remain silent. Silent really is Golden. Hugs N Kisses <3

Megan
Even though I've never met you Megan truer words are yet to be spoken. There was even a song written by the Four Seasons in the mid 1960's called, "Silence is Golden."
LMMFAO!! Absolutely, positively, without a doubt the flakiest, most unreliable provider in hobby history. I quit trying to schedule with her a long time ago...and I (as well as half the guys in dallas) could write a book (probably a best seller on the comedy charts) with all the tall tales and stories of her shenanigans. Hell, I eventually got to the point that when I was stressed out and needed a good laugh, I would email her trying to schedule something just to see what kind of stunt she was gonna pull. I'll give her one thing...she's very creative! Originally Posted by lionheart
To all the trash talkers Anyone who takes the time to judge me, and leave nasty comments about me for no reason other than to be an a$s, is no one I would ever spend time with. I hope girls find this post, and see for themselves what rude and arrogant men you are for ever saying something like that about a lady. I am actually a VERY sweet young girl with plenty of business with REAL gentlemen! Sorry to bust your bubble. Or not. LMAO

To all my fans- Thank you so much for your continued love and support. I really appreciate the true gentlemen out there who have opted to remain silent. Silent really is Golden. Hugs N Kisses <3

Megan Originally Posted by Hot Megan
You are right. How dare any guy criticize you for treating your clients in such a inconsiderate manner. Since you are a nice girl, it's okay for you to do that. It is rude for us guys to expect you to treat us with common decency. We need to realize that we are beneath you and should expect to be treated that way and be gentlemen and suffer in silence. It is understandable that the right course of action is to berate us instead of stopping the NSNCs.

If any lady doesn't want to see me because I think NSNCs by ladies OR men are rude, then that's a lady I don't want see any way.