Wedding rings?

On the hobbyist? On the provider? Opinions?

HM
I don't mind wedding rings on my visitors. I presume all the hobbyists are married unless they tell me otherwise.
Doesn't matter either way, but if you lose it in, on, or near me, finders keepers!

(Kidding, of course. Ain't even anything we'd be doing that would result in one of those.)
LOL Carrie! Might be worth a try though!
Had mine slip off accidently on a couple of occasions.
Doesn't bother me one way or the other. I agree with Rn Sweetie.
It really doesn't bother me that my man is married, I would just prefer that he remove his ring before he walks through my door! I don't want a reminder that he doesn't belong to me while he's with me!
It doesn't bother me in the least.. If your like me I wear mine all the time, very seldom do I ever take it off.. So for me it's not a matter of wearing it or not, it's more a matter of having it surgically removed.... LOL.. Seriously though the hobby to me is a place where I feel very comfortable being my TRUE self, so with that being the case lying about being married I think would make the hobby feel a little less significant to me...That's just me and my round about way of looking at things though..
I take mine off before a visit (Dawn dishwashing liquid helps it slide off easier.) and attach it to my key ring (I have one of those circular ones.) so I don't forget where it is.
I don't mind seeing wedding rings (male or female) . It's actually a turn-on for me... Yeahhh I know my devil horns are showin' a tad.
I appreciate everyone's thoughts and feelings so far. Sweetie, Carrie and Reese, that's what I thought most of the ladies might say.

Lana, I wondered if anyone would feel that way, and I can imagine some of both providers and hobbyists finding it a distraction, kind of like there is a disapproving third person in the room.

FunGuy, you really struck a note with me. I certainly don't want to have to pretend to be something I'm not. On the other hand, I recently got some advice that seems to have some relevant wisdom. It was suggested to keep the hobby as compartmentalized from the rest of your life as possible. I can see how removing the ring can help someone make a psychological shift between the hobby and real life. Still, I definitely like to imagine my time with a provider as being an opportunity to be completely free and honest about who and what I am.

HM
I don't mind seeing wedding rings (male or female) . It's actually a turn-on for me... Yeahhh I know my devil horns are showin' a tad. Originally Posted by MarieLynn of DFW
Heh! You little dickens! That possibility occurred to me as I was writing my last post.
Doesn't bother me.