Another Goodbye

Well everyone, the time has come to say goodbye. It's been a good run. The reason I hobbied is gone. I'm moving on in life as my divorce comes to an end. I no longer feel that urge to hobby. Instead, I'm looking for new adventures in life to fill my time. Not being bound by a marriage has allowed me to reconnect with old friends and build new friendships. Those relationships fill my time. I think the time is right to slip out of this world. I may drop in from time to time to see how things are going.

I'd like to say thanks to the Owners and Mods for keeping this place going. It has been fun watching this site grow from it's infancy to what it is today. Best wishes everyone.

FTH
*I did not have sex with FTH!*

(I did enjoy a table dance once while he watched, though )

It was great meeting you, and I wish you nothing but the best in life! You rock and don't you forget it!!!!!!

OXOXOXO ~Dannie
Wish you the best
Damn Dannie You come back and all these Men Leave What did u do to them?....LOL
You will be missed here very much. I enjoyed reading your posts. Take care and have fun out there. Love, Tara
call me so we can get together for a drink sometime! I will miss you !!!
xoxo
You will be missed FTH! Always enjoyed your post! Have a great time with your new adventures!
FTH...take care and thanks for your contributions...we'll still be here when you get back
Sorry. It is like the Hotel California. You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave.