You liked his first prediction. How will you like his second?

SPAM
LOL looks like they are getting butt hurt already........
  • DSK
  • 11-17-2016, 06:35 AM
He based his Presidency bet upon some solid data. The impeachment thing, while possible, is just his hunch. He admits that, so I would think maybe he just wants the publicity.

Ironically, he also predicted that Ekim008 would fail as a sugar daddy, and get fucked in the ass by a bunch of trannies in a gang bang so he could pay his bills at the nursing home.
Impeachment proceedings begin in the House of Representatives.

Good luck with that shit.
Impeachment proceedings begin in the House of Representatives.

Good luck with that shit. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Trump will be more liberal the longer he is in office and the Republicans will not like it. About half way through second year expect an effort to remove with the hope of 10 years of Pence
Trump will be more liberal the longer he is in office and the Republicans will not like it. About half way through second year expect an effort to remove with the hope of 10 years of Pence Originally Posted by BigLouie
And you know this?
And you know this? Originally Posted by bambino
He doesn't know jack shit. Just sour grapes.

Must be from 'Dumbfuckistan'.
He based his Presidency bet upon some solid data. The impeachment thing, while possible, is just his hunch. He admits that, so I would think maybe he just wants the publicity.

Ironically, he also predicted that Ekim008 would fail as a sugar daddy, and get fucked in the ass by a bunch of trannies in a gang bang so he could pay his bills at the nursing home. Originally Posted by DSK
Is his nursing home right next to his gloryholes up in those KansASS " mountains " !??? !
Will this come true?
I have not checked to see what Nostradamus next prediction will be.
He was correct on Trump.
He doesn't know jack shit. Just sour grapes.

Must be from 'Dumbfuckistan'. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Big Louie sure looks like he's campaigning for Mayor of that area AND for the next DOTY poll !