Wow! Does she look bad.

And she had over a week to recover. She looked like she fell off a turnip truck. And the jibberish she's saying. Fucking wierd. And she could have been our POTUS. That would have been a disaster.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/11/17...n-america.html
And she had over a week to recover. She looked like she fell off a turnip truck. And the jibberish she's saying. Fucking wierd. And she could have been our POTUS. That would have been a disaster.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/11/17...n-america.html Originally Posted by bambino
Mebbe if retarded Lenny and assup hadn't cornered the market with all of that Preparation H that they use on their tongues down at their gloryholes, shrilLIARy could have some to use on those bags on her face and under her eyes ! She shouldn't need but, oh, 100 pounds of it !!
She never did look hot ...

She looks like she's recovering from a week long binge now!
I guess they had to fire who ever was troweling that make up onto her. During the debates, I kept waiting for a big chunk to fall off.

There's always the bottle. She can drown her sorrows.

Just wait until Vito and Rocko come knocking.
Just wait until Vito and Rocko come knocking. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Chelsea better start beefing up her security team.
I saw a little of it on TV (before I could reach the remote) so I didn't watch the video in your link.

I'm so glad I don't have to put up with that screech anymore. Grates on my nerves.
It will also be nice to hear someone talking about how much they love America for a change. And the voice is sultry and relaxing. She's also easy on the eyes.
I saw a little of it on TV (before I could reach the remote) so I didn't watch the video in your link.

I'm so glad I don't have to put up with that screech anymore. Grates on my nerves. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Now you know why I call her shrillLIARy !
she's been said to be a heavy drinker

I suspect she's been in her cups which only feeds her depression
she's been said to be a heavy drinker

I suspect she's been in her cups which only feeds her depression Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
" Cups " the size of those 7-11 Big Gulps !!!
I will be happy to see her go away and stay away. There ain't enough alcohol in the world to make that look good.
The old donkey-witch's face looks like a bag of dicks. BUT...

Chelsea looks worse! (Age adjusted)
There ain't enough alcohol in the world to make that look good. Originally Posted by SaltyDog71
... and it can't get dark enough either.
Chelsea will be looking for a job before long. She got her $500 plus grand a year gig only because of mommy and daddy. Now that they are irrelevant she better start brushing up the resume.
There is no way Hillary was born a woman more like a botched sex change