Trump beat Obama by eight days, the first appointments

A lot of our leftie friends have been making hay out of the "turmoil" of the Trump transition team. Well, Trump made his first appointments (subject to Senate in some cases) today. By comparison, Obama announced his first appointments on the 24th of November in 2008. So once again, the stock market is going up and Trump is ahead of the game. He has also met with a number of world leaders or their reps. Seems like everything is on track. Competency....what a relief after the last eight years.
Bush and Clinton didn't make theirs until 6 weeks after election. The MSM can't help themselves. Trump is going to steamroll them for years.
A GIANT

MAGA!
A lot of our leftie friends have been making hay out of the "turmoil" of the Trump transition team. Well, Trump made his first appointments (subject to Senate in some cases) today. By comparison, Obama announced his first appointments on the 24th of November in 2008. So once again, the stock market is going up and Trump is ahead of the game. He has also met with a number of world leaders or their reps. Seems like everything is on track. Competency....what a relief after the last eight years. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Maybe he will receive a Nobel Prize for that.
is that a record? 1 week 3 days?
America will become great again. Suck it, assup!
Unlike Obama, Trump does not feel the need to take extensive victory laps.

Don't remember when Obama would take big victory laps basking in the glow of his adoring media? I don't blame you. It's been four years since his last victory.
Maybe he will receive a Nobel Prize for that. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

maybe Obama should trade in his worthless one for a used Volvo? a really old Volvo hahahaa

Hey, those old Volvos were great cars! I had one like the one you pictured, 4 on the floor with a push button start. Great car! Beautiful style! Obama wouldn't know how to drive it!
But HE won't " back into " IT like YOU did the DOTY award, will he EKIM ??? Nice to see you campaigning early already to keep YOUR crown ! Make woomby AND assup proud, ya gloryholer !
What's a Nobel prize worth anymore after Obama?
What's a Nobel prize worth anymore after Obama? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn