With Malicious Intent – Obama’s Homeland Security Shuts Down Aerial Surveillance of Southern Border…

In what appears to be a transparent effort to allow unchecked border crossing in the final two month of his presidency, President Obama’s DHS has shut down the aerial surveillance program. Texas Governor Greg Abott goes one step further saying President Obama is doing everything he can to “open the border” for illegals…
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/11/18/with-malicious-intent-obamas-homeland-security-shuts-down-aerial-surveillance-of-southern-border/comment-page-1/#comments

SPAM
SPAM Originally Posted by i'va biggen

You taking over for your butt buddy Assup while he is gone?
  • DSK
  • 11-18-2016, 07:29 PM
Faggot!
You taking over for your butt buddy Assup while he is gone? Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
No
You taking over for your butt buddy Assup while he is gone? Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
assup IS his mentor, So SURE he is ! Mebbe EKIM can get the DOTY " crown " 4 times like his newest mentor !!!!!!
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/11/18/with-malicious-intent-obamas-homeland-security-shuts-down-aerial-surveillance-of-southern-border/comment-page-1/#comments

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Just another reason for the Clinton Crime Familia to be pissed at " homie " BOOrock.....to little, to late to get enough votes to win !!!
No Originally Posted by i'va biggen
In-spite of your unconvincing denials, its fairly obvious that you are channeling your inner assup!

In-spite of your unconvincing denials, its fairly obvious that you are channeling your inner assup!

Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
You are channeling your inner stupidity. Idiocy runs in the right.

Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
So the Chimp reaches into HIS sphincter AGAIN ? And we should be surprised....WHY ????
You are channeling your inner stupidity. Idiocy runs in the right. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
So the Chimp reaches into HIS sphincter AGAIN ? And we should be surprised....WHY ???? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
That is because he is profoundly dumb as a sphincter.
LittleFredo, the AssupWhisperer. When he and Assup finish their dingleberry pickings, they get out the laptop and post here.
Thank God for State's rights!

.. and the 2nd amendment ...

That is because he is profoundly dumb as a sphincter. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Speakith the anal butt plug.

LittleFredo, the AssupWhisperer. When he and Assup finish their dingleberry pickings, they get out the laptop and post here. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You have gone 100% dinglegerry SOS, are you sucking gay rey's dick now?

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I guess this is part of the "smooth transition" and Obaminable can express ignorance, because it was done during his World junket on the taxpayers' dime?