Maybe GREEK...

Ladies:

I know not all of us offer Greek. My curiosities are getting the best of me lately, and I'm thinking of going ALL 3 AVAILABLE. I know for a 1st time it can't be rushed & take it easy. ANY OTHER SUGGESTIONS? Any special lubes?

Xoxo,

CAMERON
Silicone lube seems best.
Well if ya need someone to show ya the ropes and be a knowledgeable and gentle client for ur first, Im available. Jus sayin...
Well if ya need someone to show ya the ropes and be a knowledgeable and gentle client for ur first, Im available. Jus sayin... Originally Posted by Chlorine

Im all for it. Id most def want a gent w/ experience.
Suggestions:

Enema a few hours beforehand. You can get them for cheap at a drug store or even Wal-Mart pharmacy.

A drink or 2 can do wonders to help you relax. I know a lot of providers won't drink during a sesh (myself included) for good reason, but if you are comfortable with this, it can really help.

Have at least one orgasm beforehand via other means (oral, vaginal, etc.) Orgasming helps your muscles relax big time.

Use the proper lube. FIY people, you CANNOT use silicone lube with latex condoms!!!!! And since she is talking about doing this professionally, she will be using a condom. Use Liquid Silk. It is a water based lube and is awesome. That or the Wet brands are really good.

Ask him to start slowly and take his time. For myself, I feel that once it is in, if I relax for a bit, then the pain subsides and I am good to go.

Good luck and have fun!

(PM me if you want to chat about it more.)
Ive attempted it w/ an ex of mine, years ago. His dick was so big, the tip barely mase it in. Lol
I recommend some FIA during DATY as part of initial introduction. Can make for a MIND BLOWING orgasm!

When he's a bit large or it's been a while since taking a trip to Greece, I like to ask him to hold and let me just back up to him at my own pace. Some clitoral stimulation as he enters helps as well.

As for lube, I love Swiss Navy brand water based. The pump top locks for spill proof travel. lol

OH! And don't forget to apply the lube to both you AND him!
(Dirty talk... love it)
If you are going this route, I am definitely interested in seeing you. Keep me posted on what you decide.
....For myself, I feel that once it is in, if I relax for a bit, then the pain subsides and I am good to go.
... Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
The ladies tell me....it's the pain that makes them cum.
Use the proper lube. FIY people, you CANNOT use silicone lube with latex condoms!!!!! Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
OH, good catch. I didn't even think about that!
Uhh...... I got first dibs Cameron.......!!

^ stand in line bit@# ... lol .... jk
^ stand in line bit@# ... lol .... jk Originally Posted by TryWeakly

There's a line for my ass? YES! Lol
. I'll definitely keep yall posted!
I love plugs, the ones you can stick your finger in to use, with a little Jo H2O