Diamondchair32

Do not see this Lil prick. He booked a morning appointment from last night. We were texting the whole time. I tell him to call in the morning to confirm. He did. Then when I get on the highway he cancels and send lame text meseges. I have his info if anyone needs it
Oh, dear, that's troubling. I appreciate the heads-up. So, you rose before dawn to accommodate an early rendezvous for nothing?

For the purpose of cross-reference: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2080941
Now, did the gentleman actually cancel, or could there have been some misunderstanding? A communication error, perhaps a bad line?

Myself, I'm not awake enough in the mornings to make intelligent conversation, much less decisions, so I don't entertain before noon. (Plus a cancelled early morning romp would ruin my mood for the whole day. I'm more understanding about life getting in the way by afternoon. ) I also know that phone connectivity can be a problem since I live out in the deep, dark, spooky woods and texting can be an issue for me at times, especially with storms in the area.

Perhaps some sort of compromise cancellation fee could be agreed to?
Do not see this Lil prick. He booked a morning appointment from last night. We were texting the whole time. I tell him to call in the morning to confirm. He did. Then when I get on the highway he cancels and send lame text meseges. I have his info if anyone needs it Originally Posted by missconstanceflow
I am so sorry that happen to ya.
Thanks yall
Oh my
So while you're in route?, no bueno
Sorry Doll

Thanks for sharing
More fuckery....smh
Occasionally, depending on timing and circumstances, 2 people just have a miscommunication, and a disagreement disconcertingly escalates. Some providers and gentlemen are combustible with each other, but may mesh well with alternate playmates.

One incident could be chalked up to a floundering first foray, but a repeated pattern would be distressing.
That HighRoad is always dry ....
That HighRoad is always dry .... Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Oh, I don't know. Been told the "high road" up my tall legs leads to a pretty wet destination.
Touché