SHARING.......a HOTT EXHIBITION story! {i think}

Ok...first off. I have written a few reviews of sessions. This is NOT a REVIEW......this is a STORY only. So, if this is in the wrong section. I apologize NOW and please MOVE to where it should be.

Ok, I got that out of the way!!

Second...I'm NOT a 100% sure this is a true exhibition point-of-view. So, y'all be the judge....

This happened today in my garage.
Garage door fully opened.
I'm walking around in my garage in a tank top and panties and
a friend stopped by for some mutual help. He walks in my garage and we have a few words and I show him my place, as we end up in my bedroom last. We kiss and then I unbuckle his pants. I'm on my knees sucking and gagging. After a few minutes, he said, F*ck this and lets go back out in the garage. So I get off my knees and back to the garage. He throws a pillow on the ground and as he fully takes his pants off and he then tells me to pull off my panties. Which I did. He pulls out a condom from his pants and puts on. I say....."You want me to ride you don't you?" So as I'm about to straddle him, he turns me around and pulls me down onto his cock. He then pulls me down on his chest (so its my back laying on his chest). Fucking deep and hard, then pulls my tits out from my tank top. While still fucking and I lean up and he told me to take off my top. Fucking harder and watching the highway feel up from rush hour traffic. I hop off and he takes the condom off and I get back on my knees one last time. He pulls my head away and starts jacking off saying he's about to cum....I'm about to cum.......and shoots all over my face, hair, chest.....even went up my nose.

We both HAD to hop in the shower to wash off. I then started laughing. As my first thought was.....I needed to tell a good friend of mine that has left the hobby and enjoys hearing about this sort of stuff.

I FEEL SO REFRESHED NOW!!

For those of you that know me, know how much I didn't that just as much as he did. "MUTUAL HELP"

Exhibition.......or NOT really?
anyways......hope you enjoyed the story!
This is NOT a REVIEW......this is a threAD only. Originally Posted by Luvs2Purrr
FTFY

I know you luv to show off the tatas!!!
It's so fun when we are out drinking and I say" flash that guy " and you just automatically do it.. so funny
Easy to figure out what he NEEDED help with. You need to move into my neighborhood. Ijs
DE....I wouldn't be able to keep enough for you

SD....Yeppers!....I've been told once or twice that I can be "the life of a party" ......When you go to a bar.....don't you usually get a little tit with your ?
DE....I wouldn't be able to keep enough for you

SD....Yeppers!....I've been told once or twice that I can be "the life of a party" ......When you go to a bar.....don't you usually get a little tit with your ?
Originally Posted by Luvs2Purrr
You know me. I always bring my own. Most people don't know a good thing when they taste it.
Sooooooo HOT
Without taint photos it never happened.
You're A True Sex Kitten

I'll be looking in folks open garage as I walk my dogs from now on.
I need to get on this level!

When you go to a bar.....don't you usually get a little tit with your ? Originally Posted by Luvs2Purrr
You're A True Sex Kitten

I'll be looking in folks open garage as I walk my dogs from now on. Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
I was once told by some very dear to me that you were one to look up too and respect your comments. So, thank you so much for your comment to a few of my stories.

Life is too damn short , so if the opportunity raises.....WHY NOT GRAB IT AND HAVE FUN WITH IT?!?!

Without taint photos it never happened. Originally Posted by pyramider
Don't you have enough stored up taint pics to make that 1.3" death puke up some spit?

Sooooooo HOT Originally Posted by KandiiCakesXXX
Thank you KC

You know me. I always bring my own. Most people don't know a good thing when they taste it. Originally Posted by DoubleEagle
right between my inner thighs
I need to get on this level! Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
1) Know your soundings before trying these stunts.
2) Have fun and enjoy with a little spontaneity!!

Just my .02 cents.....spend it wisely.
And folks.....PLEASE DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME
Ok...first off. I have written a few reviews of sessions. This is NOT a REVIEW......this is a STORY only. So, if this is in the wrong section. I apologize NOW and please MOVE to where it should be.

Ok, I got that out of the way!!

Second...I'm NOT a 100% sure this is a true exhibition point-of-view. So, y'all be the judge....

This happened today in my garage.
Garage door fully opened.
I'm walking around in my garage in a tank top and panties and
a friend stopped by for some mutual help. He walks in my garage and we have a few words and I show him my place, as we end up in my bedroom last. We kiss and then I unbuckle his pants. I'm on my knees sucking and gagging. After a few minutes, he said, F*ck this and lets go back out in the garage. So I get off my knees and back to the garage. He throws a pillow on the ground and as he fully takes his pants off and he then tells me to pull off my panties. Which I did. He pulls out a condom from his pants and puts on. I say....."You want me to ride you don't you?" So as I'm about to straddle him, he turns me around and pulls me down onto his cock. He then pulls me down on his chest (so its my back laying on his chest). Fucking deep and hard, then pulls my tits out from my tank top. While still fucking and I lean up and he told me to take off my top. Fucking harder and watching the highway feel up from rush hour traffic. I hop off and he takes the condom off and I get back on my knees one last time. He pulls my head away and starts jacking off saying he's about to cum....I'm about to cum.......and shoots all over my face, hair, chest.....even went up my nose.

We both HAD to hop in the shower to wash off. I then started laughing. As my first thought was.....I needed to tell a good friend of mine that has left the hobby and enjoys hearing about this sort of stuff.

I FEEL SO REFRESHED NOW!!

For those of you that know me, know how much I didn't that just as much as he did. "MUTUAL HELP"

Exhibition.......or NOT really?
anyways......hope you enjoyed the threAD!
Originally Posted by Luvs2Purrr
FTYa ....