Woodlandscl nc/ns

• Alli
  • 06-19-2017, 04:43 PM
Had me drive to the Woodlands, waiting in a parking lot for nothing!
Who found who in CL ? You can blast him if you mask the number properly...... seems that there is an uptick on this NCNS fuckery lately. Sorry that haopened to you, especially a seasoned veteran such as yourself.
So sorry that happen to you.
  • Alli
  • 06-19-2017, 05:55 PM
No #. He sent pm and mail. Pm for his email
That bites! He should send you a cancellation fee, but we know how that goes.

Woodlandscl
profile: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=324427

Did he have refs?
  • Alli
  • 06-19-2017, 06:07 PM
Has several reviews...
Has several reviews... Originally Posted by Alli
His entire review history is confined to spas/MPs. Did he have any independent provider references? If not, that wouldn't have flown for me, and I would have screened him like a newbie. I also require a phone number from every fellow or no appointment. Stuff happens on both sides, so both gent and gal need an expedient way of communicating when life gets in the way of fun.

But we ladies all do things differently. Still no excuse for standing you up.
Whoops. I misread. Didnt realize the _____ was a member of sorts. The CL threw it.
Whoops. I misread. Didnt realize the _____ was a member of sorts. The CL threw it. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
The "cl" in his handle? Probably means something completely different than what anybody thinks. Cute luster? Corn logger? C**t licker? Yeah, I had to peruse the member list to ascertain that actually was an ECCIE screen name. 'Tis why I posted his profile link. Hope he has a good excuse and will make it up to Alli, but not holding my breath 'til my face is as green as my type font.
He is a spaTard (allegedly) .
Alli,

Screen, screen, screen ...

Sorry I did not mean to make it worse so go ahead and post taint photos and you will feel better.
  • Alli
  • 06-19-2017, 08:36 PM
^^No worries boo
  • Kraid
  • 06-19-2017, 08:43 PM
Sorry to hear that, Allie. I just recently got hit with a NCNS for an outcall appointment.
Sorry love. This NCNS bs is way out of control. I have also stopped doing outcalls for a first meet. I have to be comfortable enough to even do outcalls to regulars.
^ what about the IRregulars?