Colette's Houston

Just curious, I ended up going to a club on the North side of Houston Saturday evening (New Swingers Club) off of 45 and 1960. I went with a friend (FWB) and another couple. Very interesting place.

Any providers interested in going to this type of club?

Any members had any experiences at this type of club?

I am new to the swingers clubs!
What was the name?
Hmm, visited The Mystery Zone off FM 1960, east side of I-45, a few times a while back. Wasn't aware of another swingers' play place in the area.

Ah, found the website: http://coletteclubs.com/houston/

Pretty sure this used to be a private after hours dance club, west side of the freeway down 1960, aka Cypress Creek Parkway, in a strip center. Dang, if the photos are accurate, they've spent a crock of cash doing a ton of work on the interior! Judging by the virtual tour, looks pretty nice. Is that a gigantic exhibitionist walk-in shower with seating for wet voyeurism?
Trident 1 - The name of the club is in the original message header
I went there in 2015 when the place was called 4play. I do not know when the name changed, Not been able to get back there.
Just curious, I ended up going to a club on the North side of Houston Saturday evening (New Swingers Club) off of 45 and 1960. I went with a friend (FWB) and another couple. Very interesting place.

Any providers interested in going to this type of club?

Any members had any experiences at this type of club?

I am new to the swingers clubs! Originally Posted by junoson
That sounds interesting.
I haven't been to that type of club in a long while.

# Will need a designated driver if I sip on Vodka
(Uhemmm top shelf Vodka makes me whorey-er lol)
That sounds interesting.
I haven't been to that type of club in a long while.

# Will need a designated driver if I sip on Vodka
(Uhemmm top shelf Vodka makes me whorey-er lol) Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
Good to know! I will need all the whorey details!