Is it okay?

Is it okay to tell a provider that you only want to do certain things? Should I discuss this before the meeting? I hate going into details on the phone or messages. I don’t want to offend a lady, but most of the time I don’t want to go fs or daty, especially the first time we meet. I don’t mind paying the hh or hr but I usually only do fs with someone I’m comfortable with and that rarely happens first meeting.
I really think most gals don’t want to talk about details on the phone. Also I think most would be receptive to your type of requests.
I haven't seen many that want you to do specific activities. Almost all are ok not doing something. It usually is their not stating what they will do upfront thats the problem. They don't have a problem doing less.
I agree, I like when they state no bb or no bbbj in their ad, so I know it’s not for me. but sometimes no bb is stated in the ad and In activities cim or bbbj is listed, so you really don’t know. I’m not a fan of cbj but I’ll only do cfs. All stuff it’s hard to discuss on the phone.
I've never had a problem just very politely if the activities listed are correct ? Their tone and response will tell you allot by just saying you don't want any misunderstandings.

To each his own.
If ya dont tell us,then how do we know!?? lol

no,seriously..if youre seeing a reputable gal then it should be cool to discuss things upfront...especially if youre a reputable guy!

I luv finding about what a guy is into..makes playtime more confortable!
Thanks Dallas. You’re super easy to get comfortable with
To the posters original question,I've never had a provider get upset about me nit doing something. I really can't imagine that. I've had girls offer anal and I just politely say I'm not really into that. They don't care. As far as providers go, their all over the map. Some don't want to talk about anything till they meet, some want to know exactly what you want to do move by move. Some want 400 just to show up and the price goes up with anything, some for 80 bucks it's anything you want. Some don't like what they do,they are uncomfortable the whole time, they can't or don't want to hide it; some are very comfortable with it,enjoy the validation and power it gives them, or have honed their performance to the level you just don't know how they feel.
While there may be subtle clues, there's no way to know till your in.