A little longer...

It's harder to leave this hobby than it is to quit smoking!!!

I'm still around for a little bit longer. Available in Lafayette all week and to travel on Friday, but haven't decided between Lake Charles or New Orleans. Any takers??
1 for NOLA
If you actually will come to NOLA, then I will promise to make an appointment either Friday night or Saturday morning. I'll plan for it right now if you say so. You know I wanted to road-trip to Laffy to see you & I'm sorry I never did. A NOLA visit by you would be huge for me!
What they said... +1 Nola.
1 for LC but probably out in this dead town
Wow, due to the title of this thread I thought this thread was about me. No matter how much you wish Callie my 1.3" of dangling death will always be 1.3". Unless I get a bee sting again, then it might be pushing the 2" mark.
Callie if I was going to be in town it would be 2 for LC ..... But :-(
Wow, due to the title of this thread I thought this thread was about me. No matter how much you wish Callie my 1.3" of dangling death will always be 1.3". Unless I get a bee sting again, then it might be pushing the 2" mark. Originally Posted by pyramider
Does it get hard?? *check* oh, hell yeah I can work with it lol
Callie if I was going to be in town it would be 2 for LC ..... But :-( Originally Posted by skeeter
I def want to catch LC before I go! I will pm you and chat dates. I've heard such good things about you we've gotta meet!
1 for LC but probably out in this dead town Originally Posted by liflipper
I will personally pm you a date for LC! You know I'm a Flip fan and you own me from escaping early last time...I wasn't thru with you!! Lol
If it's an incentive to come to NOLA: mine is a whopping THREE inches when hard, compared to Pyramider's ONE point three. So there! HAH! Guess I showed Y'ALL!
If you make another stop in BR I would LOVE to meet you!
I'm always a little sceptical about those "Going Out of Business" sales...haha
I'm always a little sceptical about those "Going Out of Business" sales...haha Originally Posted by Maleman
I'm always a little skeptical about skeptics. Lol

I'm still the same price, so no "sale" here. Don't you go tempting these guys with a good time
Yeah I definitely owe you! I can't have that as my last experience of you. My performance was bad!!!

I will personally pm you a date for LC! You know I'm a Flip fan and you own me from escaping early last time...I wasn't thru with you!! Lol Originally Posted by Lovely Callie