Third Ebola patient in Dallas!

Another healthcare worker has tested positive for the Ebola virus. She FLEW BACK TO DALLAS yesterday and reported feeling bad. The CDC is trying to contact each passenger on the flight and the flight crew (Frontier Airlines). Yeah, we got this contained. Heck of a job Brownie.

On a side note: the nurses union has thrown the Obama White House and the CDC under the bus. They say that there was no protocol for dealing with Ebola despite official claims.
If what the nurses union says is true turns out to be a fact, then Ebola must be harder to spread than initially thought. So, it could be construed as good news if it only spread through sloppy behavior.
I'm sure the grandstanding Dallas County Judge Clay Jenkins hopes it is hard to spread since he paraded around with the first victim's family.
Another healthcare worker has tested positive for the Ebola virus. She FLEW BACK TO DALLAS yesterday and reported feeling bad. The CDC is trying to contact each passenger on the flight and the flight crew (Frontier Airlines). Yeah, we got this contained. Heck of a job Brownie.

On a side note: the nurses union has thrown the Obama White House and the CDC under the bus. They say that there was no protocol for dealing with Ebola despite official claims. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Got a link for that admiral? Here's the headline for the news stories I'm seeing:

>>>>Nurses' union slams Texas hospital for lack of Ebola protocol<<<

Where are you seeing the union criticizing President Obama? And, why would you take a union's word for anything anyway? All union members are lying, cheating, sniveling moochers.....or so you and the rest of the clown posse have said for years.

Fuck you admiral. You're an idiot....and a liar.
How about that NBC journalist who violated the quarantine that she and her crew was under. She wanted some soup from a locker diner.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sfl-repo...013-story.html

You gotta wonder why the healthcare workers who treated the patient who died were allowed to roam without being checked? or isolated after the first was confirmed to have Ebola?
Got a link for that admiral? Here's the headline for the news stories I'm seeing:

>>>>Nurses' union slams Texas hospital for lack of Ebola protocol<<<

Where are you seeing the union criticizing President Obama? And, why would you take a union's word for anything anyway? All union members are lying, cheating, sniveling moochers.....or so you and the rest of the clown posse have said for years.

Fuck you admiral. You're an idiot....and a liar. Originally Posted by timpage
When you catch Ebola, and you're too stupid not to, don't come looking for me. I am seeing a union saying that there were no protocols. The White House and the CDC have both touted their protocols. Someone is lying and my money is on the administration.
the latest one in texas who KNEW she was at risk... took a damn flight! Now all those passengers are being notified and isolated. I swear other countries are laughing at us...

The democrats on hearing that there is another ebola patient.
Typical the hospital fucks up so Judy blames the administration.
The Obama Team fucks up again...after all the happy talk coming out of Obama and his Ebola team at CDC, it turns out...
EBOLA PATIENT FLEW ON PASSENGER PLANE DAY BEFORE DIAGNOSIS
Obama on spread of Ebola in US:

"It's the JV of contagions"............"don't worry"................."won't happen here".....
Not only is she a "journalist"....Snyderman is the chief medical reporter for NBC................

You can't make this shit up. Liberals think they are exempt from the rules everyone else has to play by.

Read her non-apology, apology. Pathetic. She should be fired!

How about that NBC journalist who violated the quarantine that she and her crew was under. She wanted some soup from a locker diner.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sfl-repo...013-story.html

Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Typical the hospital fucks up so Judy blames the administration. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Who did you blame for Katrina? Nagan? Blanco? Don't be a hypocrite.
Not only is she a "journalist"....Snyderman is the chief medical reporter for NBC................

You can't make this shit up. Liberals think they are exempt from the rules everyone else has to play by.

Read her non-apology, apology. Pathetic. She should be fired! Originally Posted by Whirlaway
How can a physician be so reckless?
This is why you need Medical Malpractice Attorneys!!!
Who did you blame for Katrina? Nagan? Blanco? Don't be a hypocrite. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Mother nature....
How can a physician be so reckless?
This is why you need Medical Malpractice Attorneys!!! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
So true. Too bad the Republicans have taken away the rights of those who are the victims of medical malpractice.