OBAMABOLA

#1 – No denial of entry to the U.S. to travelers originating from countries that have severe outbreaks of Ebola. Would this be true if the countries were Norway, Sweden, Finland, or the Netherlands?? Hell NO! Obama is just pandering to his base since they might get upset with him (and by association the entire Democratic Party) if he barred entry from those countries that are currently most affected by the outbreak.

#2 – Obama appoints the uber-liberal, medically unqualified, political hack Ron Klain as the new point person. Ron will soon show how adept he is as “Mr. Bob n’ Weave” in dealing with the negative press and buffering the president (and by association the entire Democratic Party) from further criticism about Ebola outbreak mismanagement.

#1 + #2 = Obamabola. The act of placing your own self-interest (and by association the interest of the entire Democratic Party) over your responsibility to protect ALL citizens of the U.S. from a potential outbreak of Ebola. This guy and all his minions are true self-serving scum.
Obamabola is what the right wing is suffering from...LMAO
Obamabola is what the right wing is suffering from...LMAO Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Misfire minion, the survival rate after exposure to Hussein is worse than Ebola.
The Obama Doctrine at work:

So many of you seem confused and confounded by what President Obama is doing. You really just need to remember the theorem about Barack Obama to understand him.
  • The world will be more safe if the United States is less safe.
  • The world will be more stable if the United States is less stable.
  • Act against one and two only when polling demands it and only then in a way that does not actually undermine one and two.

President Obama entire Presidency can be explained by this theorem.
Obamabola is what the right wing is suffering from... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Given the "hype" about the economic status of the "right wing," as being those who are "haves," as opposed to the "have-nots," (you know, the large corporations and their fat cat employees and executives, the banks, stock brokers, etc. etc.,) the right-wing is SUFFERING from Obama's handling of the Ebola virus.

He can't even protect the U.S. citizens from a virus!

His next "October surprise" will be an announcement that he "won"!
The Obama Doctrine at work:

So many of you seem confused and confounded by what President Obama is doing. You really just need to remember the theorem about Barack Obama to understand him.
  • The world will be more safe if the United States is less safe.
  • The world will be more stable if the United States is less stable.
  • Act against one and two only when polling demands it and only then in a way that does not actually undermine one and two.

President Obama entire Presidency can be explained by this theorem. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
That's a pretty stupid attitude isn't it. It's equivalent to a real rich guy driving around in an old beat up car, living in an old neglected house and wearing old tattered cloths for the purpose of hiding his wealth as not to offend those who are truly less fortunate. I hope Obama doesn't have that attitude cause other countries don't give a shit, cause what we have done for other countries throughout the decades they would not return the favors.

Jim
Given the "hype" about the economic status of the "right wing," as being those who are "haves," as opposed to the "have-nots," (you know, the large corporations and their fat cat employees and executives, the banks, stock brokers, etc. etc.,) the right-wing is SUFFERING from Obama's handling of the Ebola virus.

He can't even protect the U.S. citizens from a virus!

His next "October surprise" will be an announcement that he "won"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
He has to protect you? What about less big government? you fuckers flip flop more than Romney You are unable to think for yourself either?
It is Ron Klain's problem now
He has to protect you? What about less big government? you fuckers flip flop more than Romney You are unable to think for yourself either? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You are not one those who believe that "less government" means "less protection" are you? One of those who think because it can't do all things it ought not to do any? Let the States worry about the local shit, and let the feds handle the stuff coming from outside our borders.
It is Ron Klain's problem now Originally Posted by zerodahero
We're fucked.
You are not one those who believe that "less government" means "less protection" are you? One of those who think because it can't do all things it ought not to do any? Let the States worry about the local shit, and let the feds handle the stuff coming from outside our borders. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Are you one of those guys who constantly bitches about the government till a crises shows up then cries for the government to protect you?
Poor whiffy.
Try getting into Mexico if you don't have Ebola but treated an Ebola patient......Wish America had that kind of leadership.
Mexico says “no thanks” to Ebola cruise ship
Are you one of those guys who constantly bitches about the government till a crises shows up then cries for the government to protect you? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
No.

Government asks me to do a lot more shit than I ask from the government.

It would be nice if the requests were reduced in size and frequency.

Besides expressing my opinions about frivolous government bullshit and programs to generate a voter base is not "bitching" .... although if you like the frivolous government bullshit and programs to generate a voter base ... then perhaps you might label it as "bitching" in an effort to marginalize the criticism. someone else might characterize it as free speech.