All right, time for you guys to 'fess up!

That's racist?

What a whiny little bitch. We have the freedom to do that in this country.

Jim
I'm thinking about getting this one.

Which one is it? Originally Posted by bigtex
It ain't IFFY.

He can't afford a truck on the allowance his mommy gives him.
It ain't IFFY.

He can't afford a truck on the allowance his mommy gives him. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Yea .... well you can from the money I give your mum. Tell that BITCH to have me a sammich ready when I get there and she better have that big butt plug up her ass!
Ok I checked out the pic. Where is the racism?
That's racist? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Ok I checked out the pic. Where is the racism? Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
Did you not see the bananas?
Did you not see the bananas? Originally Posted by ExNYer
Did I read those were "real" bananas stuck on the tailgate?

Yes. Reread. A "real" AND "fresh" banana.

His rear window decal on the passenger side implies the tailgate might be "derogatory" in tone.
Ok I checked out the pic. Where is the racism? Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
It's just in the big dummies head.

Jim
Did you not see the bananas? Originally Posted by ExNYer
I see one(1) banana... and how do you know it's a racist banana?
Did I read those were "real" bananas stuck on the tailgate?

Yes. Reread. A "real" AND "fresh" banana.

His rear window decal on the passenger side implies the tailgate might be "derogatory" in tone. Originally Posted by LexusLover
??? Yes, I did read that.

But, what was your point about real and fresh? Are you saying it is not racist? Or am I misreading what you wrote?

In any event, the banana next to his face looks like part of the sign. So, i don't know why the text says that it is real and fresh.
I see one(1) banana... and how do you know it's a racist banana? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Don't play dumb (that comes naturally to you).

Are you saying that putting a banana next to a black man's face doesn't have ANY racial connotations to you?
That's racist? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
how do you know it's a racist banana? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Birds of a feather!

3 dim bulbs!
Birds of a feather!

3 dim bulbs! Originally Posted by bigtex
Are they suppose to feel bad by your stupid little post? They might be dim, but you're totally burnt out.

Jim