I don't know but maybe someone should fired..

...like either the Secretary of State or the UN Ambassador? Our tax dollars are going to help ISIS with food and medicine. Who signed off on this, who knew and when did they know it?

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...g-to-isis.html#
I don't know Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Finally, after all of these years a factual statement from JDIdiot.

The wait has been excruciating.
...like either the Secretary of State or the UN Ambassador? Our tax dollars are going to help ISIS with food and medicine. Who signed off on this, who knew and when did they know it?

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...g-to-isis.html# Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
This is yet another glaring case of naïveté and stupidity combined to eat away at the upper echelons of the Federal Government.

Amazing. Susan Rice and Vallery Jarret must be behind this lunacy. That is the only way to explain such stupidity.
It is "naïveté" to believe that the movement of goods into and out of any country or region is done without some form of "tariff" or "tax" or "assessment" or "mordida." It is "stupid" to believe the "goods" are being received by those for whom they are intended once they leave the control of the shipper. But the latter is probably true of 90% (at least) of the foreign aid the U.S. "ships" or transfers. "We" just don't admit it.
It is "naïveté" to believe that the movement of goods into and out of any country or region is done without some form of "tariff" or "tax" or "assessment" or "mordida." It is "stupid" to believe the "goods" are being received by those for whom they are intended once they leave the control of the shipper. But the latter is probably true of 90% (at least) of the foreign aid the U.S. "ships" or transfers. "We" just don't admit it. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You should just shoot any motherfucker who shakes down a convoy of free food and medical goods!
You should just shoot anky motherfucker who shakes down a convoy of free food and medical goods! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
So says the expatriate who was forced to flee the country after becoming an undesirable himself.

Shoot 'em! Always your solution. You show your extreme depth of understanding with each passing post.

Homo.
You should just shoot any motherfucker who shakes down a convoy of free food and medical goods! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Why not take them to your Love Field and give them a stiffy?

Shoot 'em! Always your solution.

Homo. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Demonstrably false, you stupid faggot. I've suggested many other forms of violence against faggots I disagree with...such as yourself. Additionally, I've advocated for many non-violent solutions to the numerous problems this country has inherited from liberal policies.
Why not take them to your Love Field and give them a stiffy? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
If a motherfucker demands money and will physically prevent your free movement if you don't pay him, the sumbitch is robbing you. In Texas, he would get his ass shot, and deserve it.
So, fuck you, faggot.
someone should fired.. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Professor, "someone should fired" what?
[QUOTE=Jewish Lawyer;1055936929]If a motherfucker demands money and will physically prevent your free movement if you don't pay him, the sumbitch is robbing you. In Texas, he would get his ass shot, and deserve it.
So, fuck you, faggot.[/QUOTE

If all else fails call 'em a faggot. You got ISIL in Texas?
Shhhh ... He wants us to think he's in Israel.
If a motherfucker demands money and will physically prevent your free movement if you don't pay him, the sumbitch is robbing you. In Texas, he would get his ass shot, and deserve it.
So, fuck you, faggot. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
let me introduce you to my friends
Betsy

Bubba

Bad Mutha Fucka

I own all of these and then some.

another one i have Taurus 45 ACP

sig sauer 9mm compact

derringers

That's nice but when you're out in the desert surrounded by miles and miles of nothingness I'll go with this:

The .44 magnum Redhawk

Also

Why not a tank ?