THE OBAMA SURGE...........

Nope. Not the one against ISIS, Ebola, or the upcoming elections.....the surge of illegals Obama is letting in.

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services on Friday threw open the door to as many as 100,000 Haitians, who will now move into the United States without a visa. Sen. Chuck Grassley, Iowa Republican, rightly and accurately denounced enabling Haitians awaiting a U.S. visa to enter the country and legally apply for work permits as “an irresponsible overreach of the executive branch’s authority.”

This was just the beginning. The immigration agency earlier this month had solicited a printer able to handle a “surge” of 9 million green cards “to support possible future immigration-reform initiative requirements.” In an ordinary year, about 1 million green cards are issued, and over the life of this contract the company is expected to produce up to 34 million cards, a figure representing an increase of the population of the United States by 10 percent.

The cards do not come with automatic voter registration, but that’s obviously what the scheme portends. President Obama’s promised “executive actions” to bring about this enormous wave of amnesty constitute a transparent and cynical ploy to expand the Democratic voter base, creating a permanent majority. Republicans running for the House and Senate should demand that Mr. Obama lay his green cards on the table now, before — and not after — the Nov. 4 elections. No other campaign issue carries as much of an impact on the future of the nation.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...-on-the-table/
Nope. Not the one against ISIS, Ebola, or the upcoming elections.....the surge of illegals Obama is letting in.

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services on Friday threw open the door to as many as 100,000 Haitians, who will now move into the United States without a visa. Sen. Chuck Grassley, Iowa Republican, rightly and accurately denounced enabling Haitians awaiting a U.S. visa to enter the country and legally apply for work permits as “an irresponsible overreach of the executive branch’s authority.”

This was just the beginning. The immigration agency earlier this month had solicited a printer able to handle a “surge” of 9 million green cards “to support possible future immigration-reform initiative requirements.” In an ordinary year, about 1 million green cards are issued, and over the life of this contract the company is expected to produce up to 34 million cards, a figure representing an increase of the population of the United States by 10 percent.

The cards do not come with automatic voter registration, but that’s obviously what the scheme portends. President Obama’s promised “executive actions” to bring about this enormous wave of amnesty constitute a transparent and cynical ploy to expand the Democratic voter base, creating a permanent majority. Republicans running for the House and Senate should demand that Mr. Obama lay his green cards on the table now, before — and not after — the Nov. 4 elections. No other campaign issue carries as much of an impact on the future of the nation.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...-on-the-table/ Originally Posted by Whirlaway
How'se that "Blame Obama for Ebola" thing working out for you? Crisis averted? Oh, well....on to the next fear-mongering topic designed to foment intolerance, hatred, and fear. You go girl!
I never blamed Obama for Ebola.

You are the supreme idiot. You don't even read the posts. You just go off on a tangent.

Fee free to address Obama letting in thousands of Haitians without visas.....with up to 9 million illegals to follow....presumably you favor this kind of immigration policy.

Question: Why are you such an Obama cocksucker?
It is the old fear and blame game.

You are the supreme idiot. You don't even read the posts. You just go off on a tangent.

Fee free to address Obama letting in thousands of Haitians without visas.....with up to 9 million illegals to follow....presumably you favor this kind of immigration policy.

Question: Why are you such an Obama cocksucker? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
The better question is, why are you such a hateful cocksucker, period?

You don't even read the posts YOU cut and paste. You simply find something on the first RWW smut sheet that posts the most outrageous bullshit about POTUS, spin a headline that mostly doesn't represent the story, and throw it out there, like red meat for jackals (or jackOFFS!)

Hypocritical douchebag.
It is the old fear and blame game. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Deflect and fail to answer the question about why shouldn't Republicans oppose letting in millions of people who will vote against their interests?
They won't answer; just like Democrats won't answer who they voted for....they can't be honest, if they were honest, their positions would get no traction. They have to lie about who they are and what they stand for.

Deflect and fail to answer the question about why shouldn't Republicans oppose letting in millions of people who will vote against their interests? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
How'se that "Blame Obama for Ebola" thing working out for you? Crisis averted? Oh, well....on to the next fear-mongering topic designed to foment intolerance, hatred, and fear. You go girl! Originally Posted by timpage

Is it? They knew about the outbreak in March of this year and did nothing. They knew about the spread in August and did nothing. Don't you think it's a little premature to declare victory when we still have people in isolation and on watch lists?

Please notice that I do not blame Obama. I'm pointing out that this country missed the problem. Just like in the 1980s when there were starving in Africa. No one cared until they had pictures though they had been dying for a year.

Do you really want me to go dig out and link all of your Obama Ebola posts? Are you fucking drunk or do you just have a conveniently bad memory?

Sorry, I didn't mean to interfere with your fear, hate and loathing post of the day. Carry on you fucking piece of shit.
You simply find something on the first RWW smut sheet that posts the most outrageous bullshit about POTUS, spin a headline that mostly doesn't represent the story, and throw it out there, like red meat for jackals (or jackOFFS!) Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Hey assup, if that's the case then it should be a snap for you to refute and shoot down all of his "outrageous bullshit". You should be happy to hand whirlaway's ass to him every day. But you don't. Why not? Hmmm... Either you don't know how or it's not really "outrageous bullshit". Which is it, assup?
Yeah...post a quote of me blaming Obama for the ebola outbreak in the US. It doesn't exist. Has he mismanaged and other wise fucked up the handling of the ebola outbreak? You bet.

But Democrats tried to blame Republicans for the Ebola outbreak. That backfired.

You got it wrong...Obama is the piece of shit you should be focused on.

Do you really want me to go dig out and link all of your Obama Ebola posts? Are you fucking drunk or do you just have a conveniently bad memory?

Sorry, I didn't mean to interfere with your fear, hate and loathing post of the day. Carry on you fucking piece of shit. Originally Posted by timpage
Is it? They knew about the outbreak in March of this year and did nothing. They knew about the spread in August and did nothing. Don't you think it's a little premature to declare victory when we still have people in isolation and on watch lists?

Please notice that I do not blame Obama. I'm pointing out that this country missed the problem. Just like in the 1980s when there were starving in Africa. No one cared until they had pictures though they had been dying for a year. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
It's just like every other end of the world scenario you people paint in an effort to demonize everybody you disagree with. Ebola, Affordable Health Care Act, the election of any democrat anywhere....all of it spells the end of the world according to you.....you and yours are the fear machine. Nothing positive, just hate, fear, intolerance, rinse and repeat. What a way to live and think. Sad.

You blame Obama for everything and you know it you lying piece of shit. Just like this post....you paste some bullshit editorial from a bullshit newspaper that makes up bullshit statements like 9 million Haitians are coming to the US. And, then we make the quantum leap to 9 million Haitians voting in the next election. Total fucking fabrication made up by the Washington Times and parroted reliably by idiots like you. And, utterly illustrative of the fear that fat, old, bald, white cocksucking republicans like you are feeling these days as they twirl down the shitter into irrelevance.
It's just like every other end of the world scenario you people paint in an effort to demonize everybody you disagree with. Ebola, Affordable Health Care Act, the election of any democrat anywhere....all of it spells the end of the world according to you.....you and yours are the fear machine. Nothing positive, just hate, fear, intolerance, rinse and repeat. What a way to live and think. Sad. Originally Posted by timpage
Yeah, Little Timmy-tard, like Odumbo didn't demonize everybody he disagreed with by claiming, "They get bitter, they cling to guns or religion."

Just like Holder didn't demonize those who disagreed with him and Odumbo as being "racists".
And, utterly illustrative of the fear that fat, old, bald, white cocksucking republicans like you are feeling these days as they twirl down the shitter into irrelevance. Originally Posted by timpage
Well, at least you are being honest about that part of what you believe. However, it isn't fear, it is resentment.