Hobbying with a head cold

They say sweating it out is really good for you, but to me the only thing worse than getting a head cold when I'm dying to hobby is nicking myself manscaping the night before an appointment!

"Please ignore the tiny open wound in the bathing suit area."
hobbying is difficult with a head cold..

but it's worse for the ladies that see me.. they are having a session with a Head Case.

I know. Got this stuffy nose, which has been holding me back from hobbying for the last 6-7 days. Hoping that it will go away soon, but I typically don't stay away this long. It's killing me. All the beautiful ladies we have here in Dallas.

One question. Suppose I still do have the stuffy nose, but let the lady know and tell her that there will be no kissing or daty, etc. Just bbbj and cfs. Would that be ok with you ladies?
The mountain cedar/juniper pollen count has been really high and that is affecting a lot of people. That is very common in January for the DFW area. It can make you feel like you are dying. If you aren't sure it's JUST allergies...please stay home and don't spread it around.
My feeling is - no one should see me naked if there's a chance that snot will come out of my nose.
Understood completely. I have a perfect cover story that would work this week, yet I have had a cold the past 4 days now. Hopefully, it will clear up soon so I can schedule something later in the week.
would you want to see us when we are sick with a had cold ?
stay home rest up drink lots of water ...
A couple of quick hits of smelling salt before you walk in and you'll be golden.
The mountain cedar/juniper pollen count has been really high and that is affecting a lot of people. Originally Posted by alaine
I raked and bagged leaves a week-plus ago and I've not been the same since....it's gotta be the pollen count. F*ckin' miserable...
The mountain cedar/juniper pollen count has been really high and that is affecting a lot of people. That is very common in January for the DFW area. It can make you feel like you are dying. If you aren't sure it's JUST allergies...please stay home and don't spread it around. Originally Posted by alaine

Best way to tell if it's allergies vs head cold is the itchy, watery eyes. I know because allergies drive me crazy. Sometimes they get so bad I double up on the anti hystamens and still suffer. I often hobby with the sniffles during allergy season. If you have a cold, stay home and don't spread it around. And wait 5 days after you think it's gone before hobbying just to be safe.
I was turned on to the disgusting apple cider vinegar with hot water, honey and cayenne pepper drink. It felt like I was drinking from a septic tank but it cleared me out within like 2 hours. No shit. Right as rain!
IMHO, if you're sick with any communicable disease, you should definitely restrain from all hobbying. And as Golforfish suggested you should definitely wait 4 or 5 days after you think you're over it before you resume your hobbying. You definitely don't want to gender a ladies ability to work because you made a choice to see her while you were under the weather.
If someone showed up at my place with a head cold, I would turn his ass around and have him leave and placed on my DNS list.

Very disrespectful and I'm NOT going to loose money because of someone else's projections.

When I'm sick, I wait until I'm healthy to play again out of respect for my clients. I expect the same.
Seems to me, the easy solution if you HAVE to play, is put out an ISO for a lady with a head cold. if you both have colds, nothing transmitted should affect either party...
Don't be nasty! Wash your hands and take care of yourself so you don't spread germs!