An american Tour for 2 canadian girls!! Can anyone help???!!

My girlfriend and I decided that we wanted to travel to 3 - 4 cities in the states.

We would stay for 3 days in each city. Just wondering if anyone can suggest the top four busiest cities we could travel to and be able to host.

So far we have come up with

1) San Fran....

2) Dallas.....(hosting may be had here tho)

3) L.A....any suggestions?

4) Vegas?....

5) Ny, Ny

we def don't want to do outcalls as we will not have cars.......

Can anyone help??? Men and the wonderful ladies....feel free to msg me

Velvet

~~~~
st louis
nashville
Vegas
san diego

have fun!
You should put Vegas on the top of that list. I've read where some other Canadian providers where doing awsome.
Manhattan,NY
Birmingham,AL
Houston,TX
San Diego,CAL

Also, My Play Pad In AR!!
Any of those places very easy on "incalls"?
Depends on where you get your incall. Always try to get them in a nice area with easy transportation and restaurants within your incall.
My girlfriend and I decided that we wanted to travel to 3 - 4 cities in the states.

We would stay for 3 days in each city. Just wondering if anyone can suggest the top four busiest cities we could travel to and be able to host.

1) San Fran....

4) Vegas?....

5) Ny, Ny

Velvet

~~~~ Originally Posted by velvet touch
Dallas
Denver - Stay in the Denver Tech Center area.
Las Vegas
Los Angeles

Money
Before you decide to do this, I think you need to put pencil to paper and decide what you need to be able to make in order for the trip to be profitable. The might determine where you go and for how long.

I will say, my first observation is that the cities are all over the US from coast to coast, and that would make for an expensive trip.

Second, you need to examine the cities you choose to determine what the going rate is in those cities. For instance, Chicago is going to be much higher than Dallas since Dallas has a lot of competition at lower rates. Chicago may have the same amount of competition, but at higher rates.

In this regard, I would suggest PMing some ladies here, or checking out P411 to kind of determine the going rate in an area you are considering.

To save money, I would keep the cities close to one another so you're not paying a premium for airline tickets. If you wanted to ride the rails, you could do NYC, DC & Boston in the NE Corridor. Or even go to Miami on the trip. I think all those cities might provide reasonable income.

However, as a visitor/traveler, I don't know how attractive you would be to the local market. Personally, I tend to prefer travelers, but I think I'm in the minority. But variety is the spice of life as the saying goes.

Plan carefully. Travel safely. Have fun!!!!
In Texas, I would divide some time between Houston and Dallas. See them both.
You can't go wrong in TX

1) San Fran....

4) Vegas?....

5) Ny, Ny

Velvet

~~~~ Originally Posted by velvet touch

Denver
I know your going to say WHERE? but Omaha Ne is a great place to visit. We have a very active hobby community here and a lot of providers that travel keep coming back because of their success when they visit
All areas are good , join P411 + screen well and you will do great !
...I tend to prefer travelers... Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
I'll second that.
Any of those places very easy on "incalls"? Originally Posted by velvet touch
The Denver Tech Center is not quite Centrally located, but you have all of the Denver Metro Area and Colorado Springs to the south, which is 45 minutes away. Check with the Colorado ladies, they can give you the finer details.