URL / Website: https://eccie.net/member.php?u=425350&tab=
City: SAN ANTONIO
State: Texas
Address: babcock
Activities: 10 min nuru and very uneventful session
Hair Length and Color: dark and med lenth
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Very much older lady than expected and not in very good shape
Recommendation: hell no
Yeah she came to my room and it also sicked... finished early and she token off with 1/2 still pending... plus she truly doesn't know how to massage
  • Mokoa
  • 11-24-2018, 07:34 PM
Date: october
That item needs to contain the proper information before the Encounter Report can be considered for Premium Access credit. You may send me the information in a PM and I will edit the Encounter Report for you.

This thread may be of interest to you...

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2461144
Thanks for review
She's also really bad at time to contact back. Suuuupppeeerrrrrr sloooowwwwwww. If you're looking to set something up next month hit her up!
Had a similar experience. Sorry you didn't have a good go-round. Better luck next time, bud!
I would not have put the 'hell no" would have just left blank, but when i received a pm from her and she posted some BS in the coed forum not directly referencing me. I never asked for my donation back in fact waited to post my review . My review was very basic , and to point , not quite what it seems , her massage sucked , and thats one of her big selling point . Had the nuru not been offered i woudnt spend my cash on a sub par looking lady . Lots of lovely women out there and not being ugly but she has seen her better days .
Thanks for the review...ill pass on this one
that sux bro...sorry to know that your experience was not much different than mine. i should’ve posted a review but my personal therapy is to just try to hurry up to forget the lousy experience...

thanks for the honest review!!!
Gotta agree with the H.Fool and with Samars.man
She's way older and heavier than advertised. Saw her here in St.Louis a month ago. Shoulda said something then. It was rushed and pretty unremarkable. Gotta try a younger gal and one who tells the truth!