I just love lesbians they make me act crazy!

On a most recent road trip I ran into my 3rd lesbian provider. Not Bi "LESBIAN"! I don't know what it is, but I immediately feel the need to turn up the volume on the sex machine! There is something inside of me that makes we want to show them what they're missing. Looking back, the sessions were very nice! I don't know why I do this? Has any one else been with a lesbian provider? Do you catch yourself doing the same thing?
That's pretty damn crazy! It's like the dynamic in that FX show, Nip/Tuck. One of the main characters turned lesbian and her former lover was intent on fucking her straight again. You have some pretty interesting encounters, SL.
I thinck they go lesbo aftering a roll with me, though.
I thinck they go lesbo aftering a roll with me, though. Originally Posted by pyramider

That’s funny! I was thinking the same thing! The more I turn the volume up on the sex machine the further I probably push them to the other side!

I really dislike lesbians! They take away opportunities from us guys! Now on the other hand I really appreciate gay guys! More gals for us straight guys! LOL!

You got my curiosity going How did you know they were lesbian? Did they tell you? Do they have female clients?
On a most recent road trip I ran into my 3rd lesbian provider. Not Bi "LESBIAN"! I don't know what it is, but I immediately feel the need to turn up the volume on the sex machine! There is something inside of me that makes we want to show them what they're missing. Looking back, the sessions were very nice! I don't know why I do this? Has any one else been with a lesbian provider? Do you catch yourself doing the same thing? Originally Posted by Still Looking
I am not following your logic. A Lesbian who is having sex, even P4P sex, isn't missing anything. She chooses not to partake of the male mojo in her private life. So your efforts to bolster the male gender seem futile. But if it excites you, go for it.

I think you are burying the lead, since in my view the better issue is why do lesbians become providers? Is it only for the money? How much sexual pleasure do they get from penile/vaginal intercourse? Do they do it for some sort of psychological gain in having men desire them? I would like to see if anyone can answer these questions, but that would be hi-jacking your thread.

To answer your question: No I have never (knowingly) been with a lesbian provider. I do not think that I would chose to see a lesbian provider who would be feigning interest in me and the sex act. I still need a smidgen of illusion.
When a provider tells me she really likes women it just tells me she usually doesn't like men so the attraction stops there. The last thing I want is someone that is doing something she hates to do. Never have had an attraction for lesbian activity.
You got my curiosity going How did you know they were lesbian? Did they tell you? Do they have female clients? Originally Posted by rick1971
They tell you! Stop the clock, I'll be posting a review from this AM shortly. Looks like #4. Austin provider who had her female lover's name tattooed on her body! I enjoy chatting with the providers. If they are lesbian or bi it just seems to come out in the conversation. No, I would never ask. And you bet they are doing it for the money. They might prefer a female lover, but that doesn't mean they can't or don't enjoy sex with a man whore like myself! Either that or they are dam good actresses! My problem is I seem to go over board in regard to trying to please them. My way of trying to bring them back if you will. I know stupid! But I’m honest about it!

Cool post!

I am NOT and NEVER will be a lesbian...I like c*&k TOO much!! lol!
I like my way "bi" i get the best of both worlds....but givng a man pleasure reallys gets me off...the feel,smell and taste of a man and moving with a man as one...WOW....
Enjoy yourself, stay safe, be cool.

Setty (SouthSide)
USAF (Retired)

Here is something to "beat your meat" too. About as "Dyke" as you can get.

Cool post!

I am NOT and NEVER will be a lesbian...I like c*&k TOO much!! lol! Originally Posted by DallasRain
I believe you!

I like my way "bi" i get the best of both worlds....but givng a man pleasure reallys gets me off...the feel,smell and taste of a man and moving with a man as one...WOW.... Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
Am I the only one who gets a "woody" reading your posts? Just asking?
that horse shit!! your either straight ,bi or gay. if your having sex with both sides whether for pay or for play your bi.
if you dont believe me, go suck a cock just for the money and come back here and tell everyone your straight!
that horse shit!! your either straight ,bi or gay. if your having sex with both sides whether for pay or for play your bi.
if you dont believe me, go suck a cock just for the money and come back here and tell everyone your straight! Originally Posted by knotty man
Hummm, who is this directed towards? Sounds like your a little pissed?!