spinner or thicker?

guys im curious to read your mind...
what do you preffer?
why do you preffer one over the other?
do you see both types of wemon or
stick to just one?
thick spinner.
Both
It all depends on my mood. It also depends on how one defines "thicker". I mainly am attracted to the spinner. Well, actually a notch up from spinner. Spinner kind of implies a stick figure-- petite pixie. It also implies someone on the shortish side-- under 5-6 or so. I tend to go for the girls in the 5-8 range with some curves to their body. I tend to classify this as the athletic type. As for thicker, I think of it in terms of the density of a provider-- well toned, well defined muscles that are tight and taut. To me thicker is even more athletic-- no fat, just built solid. I had an awesome experience with a provider who could be described as thicker. She had excellent muscle control. That came in handy during RCG

After that, I guess we can get into terms for more of the "soft bodies"-- average, fluff, curvy, etc. Not my cup of tea unless the individual has a stellar reputation or award winning personality.
brick house Originally Posted by Doc Holliday
I love the Commodores!!!
thx
thick spinner. Originally Posted by cabletex7
you mean like tinkerbell and cinderella?....lol
I would pick the spinner, but my best experiences have been with non-spinners.
thick spinner. Originally Posted by cabletex7
This...
I do like the spinners. They are so easily moved around. They can bounce on you for hours. They got to have a nice ass though
125-145 LBS! 5'4"-5'8" and all four models: A,B,C & D Cup!
I always thought of spinners to be like 5<- 5'3 and 115 lbs or less. They're rare to find.
Slim, 5'2" tall 120 pound red heads.
Why are you asking?

Are you a spinner or thick or in-between. Im just wondering. The opinions here will differ, so many hobbyist, and so many different answer. Im just wondering what answer are you looking for

guys im curious to read your mind...
what do you preffer?
why do you preffer one over the other?
do you see both types of wemon or
stick to just one? Originally Posted by Kandy Kelly
Why are you asking?

Are you a spinner or thick or in-between. Im just wondering. The opinions here will differ, so many hobbyist, and so many different answer. Im just wondering what answer are you looking for Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
i would think im lost in between...and i ask because i always would hear men say they wanted a thick girl with ass and something to grab on and when i became more active on eccie i everywhere i look i see spinner...
makes me wonder the types of men like each one and why..
was thinking it could be a maturity thing...just curious.