Hobbying In Your Backyard

How many of you guys only hobby when you're out traveling? If you do see someone on your home turf, do you normally see a touring lady or someone local? Ladies, do you normally see a bigger number of traveling guys when you're at home?
I try not to get nekkid in my backyard. Too much wildlife and I do not want the enviro-weinies getting after me for upsetting a stupid bird, rodent, or whatever.
I prefer to hobby while traveling but if I do hobby in my backyard unless its with a traveling lady. Not looking forward to that awkward meeting in public with a local lady.
I live in Port St. Lucie, Fl & make the drive down to Palm Beach or Fort Lauderdale to see providers. Really like it this way. Less chances of awkward meetings in public.
I like to hobby in my backyard really pisses the neighbors off
So guys, is this your way of saying you don't have much interest in the local ladies?
I never tour & I'd say about 70% of my business is from local gentlemen. In fact, I have a regular who literally lives down the street from me. He is married & his kids are in the same school district as mine.

We even have dinner dates together locally. Obviously, he's not too worried about being caught. Lol.

I don't hobby in my backyard. I've had a few opportunities which are few and far between but have always opted for the cautious route. I don't even go to the local strip club. I do my hobbying either when I travel or I make a bit of a drive to the St. Louis area for my fun.
I usually hobby at home with traveling laddies, preferrably ones that visit somewhat regular.
  • Paven
  • 11-27-2011, 10:33 PM
Well I see two different types of traveling guys when I'm at home. Businessmen that are coming to Austin for work and a good majority of them are from out of state. So they would be playing outside of their backyard. I also have the fellows that come to Austin from other cities just to see me then head right back home. They also would be playing outside of their backyard. Some guys just don't have any action in their town at all so they have to venture out for some fun. I would say this is about 35% of my business, the rest are local fellows.
I tend to not hobby with the local ladies but don't mind hobbying with touring ladies in my backyard. It doesn't bother me if I'm seen out in public with a touring lady. I've already made up some BS excuse on how I know the lady and she's informed of it before we go out in public.

Also, there seems to be less drama and with a touring lady because she not interested in whats going on with the local providers. Touring ladies do tend to be more discreet with clients and don't say much to the local providers, on who they see while there in town.
I hobby when ever I get a bonner! So yes I hobby when I travel as well as in my back yard! LOL
  • MrGiz
  • 11-28-2011, 06:01 AM
I am a Lucky Dawg

I have a couple of backyards... enjoy playing in both of them... and all points in between!
  • Laz
  • 11-28-2011, 07:39 AM
I hobby with local ladies.
I hobby mostly with the locals. Only rarely with visiting ladies. I hobby when I travel only in cities that I visit often so I can make repeat visits with a lady I hit it off with