Fairly New Provider with Questions

I have only been doing body rubs since September and I have a few questions. Also I have most been just doing massage with hjs at a studio. I have given full service but only because it just happened...got too horny lol. Ok here are my questions...

1. Do you provide services at your home or elsewhere?
2. What is the typical going rate for full service? (I don't wanna overcharge but I don't wanna be undervalued either)

Any other advice would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks!
Abby
You can provide anywhere you consider yourself comfortable with.
Average rates depend on what area you are in and possibly what services you provide but mostly you set your rate with whatever you think your time is worth. Do some research on bp and your local eccie section and you will get the jist of things.

Good luck be safe pm me if you need.
Babycat,

My thoughts, take them for what they are worth.

I have seen ladies in their homes, in hotels, in studios (not a favorite of mine) and in office type environments. Also, some ladies will rent a house and use that for their workplace. All of these are usually refered to as an incall. If you go to their place, that is an outcall.

All ladies have a different take, obviously, providing services from your home is probably the lowest cost. However, do you really want some horny guy like me, that you barely know in most cases, knowing where you live? It can be pretty risky, even if you do screen. (And you need to learn about screening, that is another whole topic.)

There are risks to each scenario, and you need to think through them, maybe discuss with other ladies as to their experiences.

As far as full service is concerned, the range of full service in the DFW area probably is from $100.00 to, well, the upper ranges are in the $500.00 range lets say.

At $100.00, a guy is probably getting a quicky, 30 minutes or less, and not much in the line of GFE, little kissing. A wham bham, thank you maam approach. At $150.00, that is the low end of most FS for an hour, greater range is probably between $175 to $250 per hour.

If you read some of the reviews, they should give you a feel for what the market bears. Take into account that while the 36-24-36 blonde with huge manmade boobs may be desirable for some, others will pay a premium for a low volume gal, for a gal with personality, with a certain charm, or with a sense of humor. How much of you are you willing to give in this career. It may be pretty easy to lay there on the bed and let a guy pound his rocks off and leave. But when you start offering kissing, cuddling, the GFE - Illusion of Passion, that may be more than you are willing to share of yourself.

This is a hard career choice, despite what some guys may say around here. You have to be at the beck & call of horny guys whose goal is to get you naked and poke their appendages into holes in your body and see if they can get their rocks off. It may sound easy, but a lot of ladies fall victim to the emotional and physical scars that result.

All that said, skylar probably summed it up pretty well - You have to do what you are comfortable with.
The gfe comes very natural to me. I do it without even thinking about it.

I might be wrong on this but isn't most relationships the same way. The guy is horny...he does what he needs to such as take the girl out or something so that she is in the mood when they get home so that he can "get his rocks off". Some might try to get the girl off too but not all. I might be a little cynical lol.
Uhhh... ok so someone please share. What is the best setup for massage provider? I'd like to dabble into fbsm. As for FS, I'd say rent a 4 star hotel or a home in a nice area. Nothing less.
The gfe comes very natural to me. I do it without even thinking about it.

I might be wrong on this but isn't most relationships the same way. The guy is horny...he does what he needs to such as take the girl out or something so that she is in the mood when they get home so that he can "get his rocks off". Some might try to get the girl off too but not all. I might be a little cynical lol. Originally Posted by babycat21
I think you'll find there are two different kinds of guys: Horney guys who think with their dicks, and have only one goal in mind, i.e. greedily getting off. OTOH, there are guys (I'm one) that take as much pleasure in giving the girl a lot of pleasure as they do in getting pleasure themselves. To me, that is the perfect date.

I also think Tigercat is right in his assessment.
Right on Charlestudor2005. I get pleasure out of the woman getting pleasure also.
I've had plenty of guys during sessions pleasure me! I get turned on very quickly which the guys love because of how wet I get. I can't help it. Any guy that wants to give me pleasure just send me a message and we will set it up! ;-)
I see you're in Texas bwahahaha! Couldn't resist lol. Your fee will depend on what they tell you it should be for the most part...IF you can't tour I mean. Lots of competition there willing to do a lot for a little.

As for providing out of your own home...hell NO! Rent a home or apt. for ONLY this purpose, but don't crap where you eat. It only takes one nut job honey.

Get a website, many for reasonable rates if you look in the website thread just below. Tons of different places to advertise for free or very little, but Eccie is your bread and butter for Texas. Go to a few socials if they allow newbies and get to know some of the women there. I adore Alyssa Nicole and she is very willing to help with refs.
Uhhh... ok so someone please share. What is the best setup for massage provider? I'd like to dabble into fbsm. As for FS, I'd say rent a 4 star hotel or a home in a nice area. Nothing less. Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
To provide a true massage experience, you need a massage table. The bed is too soft to allow for any pressure to be applied. Some ladies have a portable massage table, with the term portable probably to be argued with.

A lot of the "FBSM" is actually just a body rub - gal squirts some oil on your back, rubs it into the skin, maybe does body-to-body (B2B), rubbing her tits over you, then a flip, more oil on junior, and a hand job. No "massage" ever actually done.

I would say as far as true FBSM, I have only had a handful. In DFW area, Loving Kayla, original blonde and some of her co-workers, angel therapist, dragonfly, Peaches1976, Cindy of Fort Worth, Genie to date come to mind. Hope to visit with TerraLyn before the end of the year and evaluate her skillsets, all signs point to another great FBSM. (I know my feeble mind is forgetting a couple of ladies, sorry for the old timers disease.)

Some of the best providers I know are massage therapist who dabble in extras for a few trusted friends.

In any case, research the market. In the case of babycat, if you search and find information about a few of the providers I listed above,, it may help you understand some price points and service levels, though few FBSM providers actually offer FS. Exceptions from my list are Cindy, Dragonfly, and Angel Therapist, and those 3 are legends in the DFW area.

A lot of the "FBSM" is actually just a body rub - gal squirts some oil on your back, rubs it into the skin, maybe does body-to-body (B2B), rubbing her tits over you, then a flip, more oil on junior, and a hand job. No "massage" ever actually done.

I would say as far as true FBSM, I have only had a handful. In DFW area, Loving Kayla, original blonde and some of her co-workers, angel therapist, dragonfly, Peaches1976, Cindy of Fort Worth, Genie to date come to mind. Hope to visit with TerraLyn before the end of the year and evaluate her skillsets, all signs point to another great FBSM. (I know my feeble mind is forgetting a couple of ladies, sorry for the old timers disease.)
Originally Posted by tigercat
You can add me to that list then too. I went to massage school years ago so during my sessions you get the best of both worlds. I give a full body massage and definitely no oil! Too messy! I have been told that I am very good with my hands in all areas. I am not bragging just stating what I have been told. I take my time and loosen the muscles before I give the happy ending which lately has not been with my hands but by straddling them and rubbing them between my legs. It is not something I aim for but it just happens that way.