FACT CHECK: DEMs AREN'T PRO CHOICE

Libertarian Reason TV has fun poking fun at the twisting that Dumbocrats do in their obsession to be anti pro-choice.....

http://www.therightscoop.com/facepal...ts-really-are/
  • CJ7
  • 09-05-2012, 11:37 AM
keep trying

sooner or later you'll bury all the negative Romney threads
So, these forums have trolls, too.
  • CJ7
  • 09-05-2012, 12:21 PM
whirlie is on retainer for the GOP

Goobers Overly Preposterous
We all pretty much agree on Romney but do you guys really and truly love Obama? Or just say that because you like to kick the other side?
Isn't a love for Obama the same thing as the hatred of republicans.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N21AkIj0sPg For the love of big brother
  • WTF
  • 09-05-2012, 02:21 PM
We love Jesus, not you Roman like emperors.
whirlie is on retainer for the GOP

Goobers Overly Preposterous Originally Posted by CJ7

He is a member of the tea sippers,and gets a stipend for posts that favor them.
We all pretty much agree on Romney but do you guys really and truly love Obama? Or just say that because you like to kick the other side? Originally Posted by LovingKayla
Thanks for asking if you really are asking.
I say that because the only time I have heard about loving Obama is when the phrase comes from anti-Obama types.
You don't have to love him to believe his birth certificate.
Using anti-Obama logic if you don't hate him you love him.
Or like in the post that follows yours, you'll see stuff like jd's "Isn't a love for Obama the same thing as the hatred of republicans".

Instead of asking like you did, they tell us what our positions are. They misinterpreted and misrepresent our positions more because of the type of people they are, not because of their politics. I say character related because cling to ideas and "facts" long after they are proven wrong.

To answer your question, outside of sarcasm I don't recall ever seeing any posters proclaim their love for Obama.
I saw what happened when a poster who is assumed by the anti-Obama types to be an Obama lover by virtue his defending some positions and not constantly criticizing everything he does.
Munchie will you do the same defense when someone calls someone a Romney lover, or a Teabagger, or a Nazi? Or is this just a one way street for you?
It's romazombie