RICE, BAKER, SHULTZ & KISSINGER: Romney for recovery

Good Lord! Condi Rice we knew about, but Howard Baker, George Shultz and Henry Kissinger have endorsed Romney. The Establishment is just that, well established.

Henry Kissinger? The biggest internationalist in America?

There is no hope. The banksters have already won the election. No matter who wins, we are re-electing President Goldman Sachs.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...-for-recovery/
Not new news.
That should help Obama.
Yeah. Obama's different. He's not influenced by the Wall Street Bankers and Defense Profiteers. Live your delusion, TTH. Obama cares for you.
Rich White Republicans endorsing......a Rich White Republican? I am shocked.

Got news BOG, not 10% of the American public even knows who most of those guys are....bunch of old white dudes.

JayZ's endorsement of Obama will be worth more votes to him.
Hey TP, Snoop Dogg is endorseing Romney so that should even out the thug vote.
You don't understand at all, do you, timmy? Never mind.
You don't understand at all, do you, timmy? Never mind. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Oh, I get it BOG. More of your detached commentary. Because you're not really a repuke.....you're above it.
I'm not a Republican. But you have no understanding of the powers behind the power. On both sides.
I have as complete an understanding of it as you do. I just don't waste my, or other folks', time by incessantly whining about it when it can't be helped. You pick the lesser evil that can win and will try to implement the policies that you agree with and support. It's called politics.
Do what you always do, get what you always got. It's time for a change.