America Needs A Handyman

You want real hope and change? Watch this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FP695...ature=youtu.be

I like the line "absurdly honest and smart."
You want real hope and change? Watch this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FP695...ature=youtu.be

I like the line "absurdly honest and smart." Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Gary Johnson is utterly irrelevant unless you can point me to some state where he is sufficiently popular to pull enough repuke votes from Romney to give those electoral votes to Obama. No? Then, I don't care about Gary Johnson. He doesn't matter. He will never be President, and he's not even popular enough to be of some benefit to the democratic candidate, like Ross Perot. He doesn't matter.
  • CJ7
  • 09-06-2012, 12:58 PM
if Johnson had a graph board and a pointer like Perot did and could crack me up everytime he pointed to the chart and said "NOW", then I might consider him ...
I know, Timmy. That's what's wrong with America. When a man like Gary Johnson (or Ron Paul) doesn't matter, we're in trouble.

But he's be a hell of a President.
I know, Timmy. That's what's wrong with America. When a man like Gary Johnson (or Ron Paul) doesn't matter, we're in trouble.

But he's be a hell of a President. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
No, that's not what's wrong with America. In fact, it's what is right with America....the recognition by the vast majority of the electorate that Johnson and Paul are fringe weirdos with fringe weirdo ideas. That's why they aren't popular, that's why they can't raise money and that's why they can't get elected.
Yes, I understand. Sound money, freedom and the Constitution have become "weirdo fringe ideas."

That is what is wrong with America, Timmy, and you are part of it.
You clowns and your invocation of the Constitution always remind me of that headline from The Onion:

"Area man passionate defender of what he imagines the Constitution to be."
It is what it is, Timmy.
It is what it is, Timmy. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
With the point being that it's not what you imagine it to be by pronouncing it so, BOG.