Activities: None
Session Length: N/A
Fee: -
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: -
Recommendation: No

They must have decided to NOT come down. Or the pimp lost them. Pictures are down. Strange.
Army infantry term meaning I left. When choppers are inbound to the lz (landing zone) for extraction, One method of marking the lz in the days before gps and also of verifying friendly control is to"pop" a smoke grenade maybe even of a specific color and relay that information to the pilots.
Army infantry term meaning I left. When choppers are inbound to the lz (landing zone) for extraction, One method of marking the lz in the days before gps and also of verifying friendly control is to"pop" a smoke grenade maybe even of a specific color and relay that information to the pilots. Originally Posted by papachubby
  • ztonk
  • 02-07-2015, 05:48 PM
Moved to Coed Discussions since no meeting took place.

ztonk
No idea what kind of game these two are playing. Did anyone meet Anna Lane yesterday? I smell management or BAT SHIT CRAZY! I had an 8:30 am. I saw the NSNC so I text... crickets. Two hours after "my" scheduled time I start getting text about pappachubby and what happened and that "he" didn't respond or confirm. I replied WTF? I had an 8:30 am what happened to that? Replied "they" didn't know there way around. Then I get a text saying her phone wasn't working. I sent PM, email and text saying call me. NOTHING!
OK SL, sound like it is time to pop some white smoke on that one and be on to the next one. (Note: We often used white smoke to call off landing at LZ or DZ since white is easiest to see from altitude.)
Hey there, hate to hear that there was a miscommunication with the two of you. I would like to get a few things straight, Anna's phone had been having issues since we had arrived in austin. We had to have her phone replaced the minute we got back In Fort Worth. Also as far as a pimp, that's ridiculous. We are both very normal everyday people. Photobucket had for whatever reason shut down our links which is why the pictures came down however they have been put back up. I apologize for the inconvenience but there are no hard feelings to be had here. Mistakes happen.
I've never seen more people have "problems" with their phones than providers.
I've never seen more people have "problems" with their phones than providers. Originally Posted by John_Dough
And they never know where they are either. LOL
I've never seen more people have "problems" with their phones than providers. Originally Posted by John_Dough
Hmmm
Prepaid phones??
I have Never had any problems with mine!

Well once when I was out on the boat fishing in the ocean!
  • H2O
  • 02-17-2015, 03:52 PM
It's usually a loose nut around the touch screen or keypad.
I usually get I lost my car keys or my battery just died when doing outcalls.