Age Question for the Ladies

Just out of curiousity, I was wondering if any of you ladies prefer to be with older gentlemen (40+)

I feel like i am pretty young to be a active hobbyist (early 30s) and most of the girls I see think I am in my early to mid 20s

I feel like sometimes it backfires on me and the girls treat me differently, not sure if there was a stigma associated with younger guys (Cheap, Rude, Cocky ETC)
as long as you are a good guy age does not really matter..

in my heyday I banged over 150+ Providers from 30-39 years old. I do look a bit older than I am.. but never had any issues. Most Providers only care about the Benji's...
no what i care about is if he is a gentleman and how calm and mature he is. the only issue with younger men is that some have less than acceptable manners and social skills. I see men as young at college students and do not discriminate on age. I only judge them negatively, like I do all people, if they are a dumbass or rude, then i am not interested.
I will only see men over 40 for my massage business. I learned the hard way to not take young guys anymore. Seems like 40 is the magic age for men to become gentlemen.
I like seeing the younger guys - makes me feel like Stifler's mom
Age doesn't make a difference as long as the guy is respectful. I've met guys in their 20's that are very respectful but met guys of all ages that have been rude or disrespectful.
you should take note that most of the responses you will receive here in Coed are going to be from the older ladies as well as the less physically desirable ladies that tend to work the coed section looking for business because their ads don't compete with the younger ladies who don't tend to speak much here in coed as to what they like and don't like because they're too busy making money....

if you're looking to f*** the middle aged and senior citizens and then you've got your answers. the young hotties are going to have to just deal with on a case by case basis when you contact them. Be open and upfront about your age in your initial contact form and their response or lack thereof should answer your question
For me, it all depends on the guy at the end of the day.
Age doesn't really matter (as long as it 18+!)
IT doesn't matter how old you are, as long a you're
mature, respectful, & generous we are gooooood to go!
you should take note that most of the responses you will receive here in Coed are going to be from the older ladies as well as the less physically desirable ladies that tend to work the coed section looking for business because their ads don't compete with the younger ladies who don't tend to speak much here in coed as to what they like and don't like because they're too busy making money....

if you're looking to f*** the middle aged and senior citizens and then you've got your answers. the young hotties are going to have to just deal with on a case by case basis when you contact them. Be open and upfront about your age in your initial contact form and their response or lack thereof should answer your question Originally Posted by Whispers

dear mr. FUCK MUFFIN aka Jason5902,

you should take note that most of the responses you will receive here in Coed are going to be from the older MEN as well as the less physically desirable MEN that tend to work the coed section looking for POON AND DRAMA because their DICKS don't compete with the younger MEN who don't tend to speak much here in coed as to what they like and don't like because they're too busy GETTING POON....

if you're looking FOR ADVICE FROM the middle aged and senior citizens and then you've got your answers above.

the young FUCK MUFFINS are going to have to just GIVE YOU ADVICE when you contact them. (I personally have a list of FUCK MUFFINS you can contact for accurate advice) just be open and upfront about your age in your initial contact form and their response or lack thereof should answer your question!

Hahahaaahaaaa

Kbf loves all!!
Now that was funny!

Hahahaaahaaaa

Kbf loves all!! Originally Posted by Kitty Bunny Fuck

Unlike some of the others here, on both side of the fence, my interactions with the ladies I desire are not affected by the fact that I am old and fat or probably have a small penis in comparison to others....... The ones in my personal life are there as a result of the wit, charm and sense of humor I believe I possess and manner in which I treat them...... and the others I choose to see are under, beside or on top of me because of the Benjis in my wallet. Either way... I do fairly well on both ends......

As opposed to the average posting whore here in CoEd that really have no personal lives... are not the subject of a man's affection outside the pathetic types that hobby as a result of lacking in relationship skills.
I like seeing the younger guys - makes me feel like Stifler's mom Originally Posted by Claire She Blows

Originally Posted by Still Looking
Stifler's mom was younger and hotter than Claire..... And there is a difference when the MILF is a whore a guy is paying vs just some guys hot mom.....
As opposed to the average posting whore here in CoEd that really have no personal lives... are not the subject of a man's affection outside the pathetic types that hobby as a result of lacking in relationship skills. Originally Posted by Whispers
Suddenly I feel so lonely.....

OK I'm over it

Stifler's mom was younger and hotter than Claire..... And there is a difference when the MILF is a whore a guy is paying vs just some guys hot mom..... Originally Posted by Whispers

I was denoting the SEVEN seconds it took Jim's dad to blow! A certain similarity there!