City: Euless
State: Texas
Address: 3601 FM 157
Euless tx
Activities: Sensual lap dance, neck kissing, grinding. Nothing else
Hair Length and Color: Black mid back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: The hottest girl in club in my opinion. Nice Latina tight waist and beautiful ass. Up top natural b’s, nothing special but look good on her. Not saggy. 5’3 120 or so.
Recommendation: No
Give it time. Its new and management is watching everything. Also not very busy yet so any funny business tends to be noticed quickly. As customer count builds, so will the number of dancers. And dancers will figure out how to do what they need to make the money.
Nice to hear about a shapely latina. It sounds like the other girls there are going into a slow time of year now that the July 4th hot dog eating contests are over.
Typically the cameras are pointed at the cash registers to prevent theft. There are cameras in BDD, but they are all pointed at the bar or the doors. They are checking on money and access at BDD. Not on the lap dance spots. Not sure of the new BDFW setup, but it’s the $$$ that the clubs care about.
I agree Dirk. I went by last Wednesday night. Talent was meh at best. Mostly the cubans. The ones i spoke to just moved here from Florida. Got a couple of dances and nothing to brag about just some NE/SE and when asking for more they said no cause of the cameras.
Saw a camera today above the dressng room door. Could be there because of the emerigency exit but impossable to tell by looking. Did not see any above the dance area by the mens room but hard to tell some times