Activities: NE, SE, HJ, BBBJ
Hair Length and Color: Dark brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: 5'3", fit body
Recommendation: Yes
VIP or just upstairs in a chair?
Cubby behind the stage. Bottle service was $165
That’s cool! $165 was all you paid for those activities?? If so then that’s a great deal!
  • KFB
  • 07-13-2023, 02:01 PM
That’s cool! $165 was all you paid for those activities?? If so then that’s a great deal! Originally Posted by CT7567
Op can confirm but it's 165 for the bottle plus whatever you negotiate with the dancer, more like 200ish for the bottle by the time you tip the waitress and manager.
Yes, $165 for bottle service, basically for access to the area behind the stage. more private that dances upstairs, not as private as a room, but more cost effective.
Upstairs, during the day, is where I get all the action. I have never done vip, just make a chair fort. Most I have ever paid for a bj at BDD is $160 (includes dance and however many songs it takes to completion).
How private is it behind the main stage during the day time? I got some dances back there one time many many years ago and between the waitress coming by every few minutes to check on us and the various managers walking through the back area to go talk to the DJ, it really wasn't that private at all.

Would love to get a nice BBBJCIM, so I'm wondering if privacy is any concern (or if it's a sure thing) behind the main stage during the day time?
I’ve got quite a few bbbjcih upstairs (not vip) with a chair fort, behind the stage I never have though
There wasn't anyone else back there while I was there. Waitress came like twice to see if we needed anything and didn't seem to care to what was going on.