POLL: Best days for you....

Gents, what are the best days of the week for you to hobby?

I know, "everyday!". Please help me out here!
  • ezman
  • 01-18-2011, 10:46 AM
Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday.

Weekends are family. Sometimes hard to set something up on a Monday. And if a hotel room is involved, its usually cheaper during the week rather than Fri-Sat.
  • FSCOB
  • 01-18-2011, 10:50 AM
Sundays through Thursdays for the same reason as EZMan, though I have done Saturday afternoon if local.
Only those days of the week ending in y work for me.
Tuesday and Thursday are best days for me.
wednesdays tend to be the planned day for me, literally the hump day. Mondays are the "i am not going to make it till Wed" days and Fridays are the "squeeze one in before the weekend" days.
Monday through Saturday, preferrably (no surprise to many) 5 AM - yes in the morning. --- there is such a time!!
Monday through Saturday, preferrably (no surprise to many) 5 AM - yes in the morning. --- there is such a time!! Originally Posted by Metal Smith
5 am.... now that is commitment.
brings a whole new thought to "Up and at em'".
Monday through Saturday, preferrably (no surprise to many) 5 AM - yes in the morning. --- there is such a time!! Originally Posted by Metal Smith

There is just something about those 4-5 am sessions....Best way to start my day
anyday is a good day for me ;0)
friday evenings and saturdays are best for me. since im single with no SO. i dont ususally have any planned family time (my kids are all grown). but i do live in killeen ,and getting to austin during the week can be a challenge.

We still need to get together!!!
friday evenings and saturdays are best for me. since im single with no SO. i dont ususally have any planned family time (my kids are all grown). but i do live in killeen ,and getting to austin during the week can be a challenge. Originally Posted by knotty man

I can drive to Killeen......Hell I know the way like the back of my hand.
The opportunistic time is Monday - Friday. Timeframe between 11am-1pm. Sometimes 7:30am or 8am. Specific day and time is determined by my work schedule.

As EZ said, weekends are reserved for family for me.