To the Ladies that Accepted Invitations to the GC Dinner and ended up not making it.

Please consider.......

Before being approved you were asked to read a post that explained a number of things to you.

One of those being that we limit the number of ladies allowed to attend.

That is done for a couple of reasons...... It is a Strip Club Event and naturally we want attention paid to the Strippers. That's one reason we are welcomed wherever we go.

But it is also done in a manner that allows you to maximize a marketing opportunity. We allow about 1 provider to every 8 -10 guys indicating they would come.

Are they so popular that EVERY lady wants to come? No. Not at all.

Are we a bit selective at times as to "types" Yes. Of course we are....

It has never been a problem but there were girls that guys wanted to invite, girls that indicated a desire to attend.... That were passed over because of invitations accepted by others.....

And naturally... the guys that invite you go out on a limb a bit..... Showing up without you does get them razzed a bit...... Showing up time after time without you does lower their odds of being allowed to bring someone next time......

A few of you on the list were really of interest to some of the guys..... I heard a lot of "Wow... I would have liked to meet her!"

My way of handling it is to increase the number of Strippers that Play being invited from other clubs and decreasing the number of Providers.....

If a month passes and Metal Smith has cuddled up with some nubile young lady that understands the quality of his Pole.....

If CityJazz is still not writing reviews but is seen regularly with a wad of one dollar bills hanging out of his pocket.....

If AC-DC and Ztonk are doing doubles with 2 gals from one club and EZMan takes on a new regular from another club.......

You will understand the marketing opportunity you missed.....

Plus.... For the MOST part..... you ladies make it a bit more fun because you like the ladies as well as the ladies like you......

No responses are necessary.... But for a long time I heard that the GC events made a number of ladies feel left out...... So we opened it up.... as well as reduced the number of extra strippers invited......... There will be a Locker Room Discussion about whether we go back a bit....
I can't speak for the other ladies in attendance, but with a lower ratio of providers to hobbyists, my night felt a bit like watching a ping pong match... looking back and forth and back and forth between gentlemen, trying to keep up 7 conversations at once and feeling guilty for not being able to give each one my undivided attention.

Being put in charge of Klovve and Maci's shock collars really diminished my socialization time, too. (By the way, Whispers... Maci was a perfect angel, but the collar you bought for Klovve was clearly defective.)

Gents, it was lovely to see all of my existing friends, as always. And it was certainly great to meet some new faces.

CityJazz was supposed to take some time to talk to me and Klovve about our dinner date, but apparently he got scared and left early.

AustinKBoy needs to be put in time out for taking Karlie away from us so early in the evening. He was probably just trying to shield her from MetalSmith's patented lap dance of seduction, but still.

Damon Bradley and PlayingntheDark managed to come up with some pretty alluring stage names for those unexpected encounters with strippers. Given the authentic sound of the stage names, you can imagine when I was asked if I wanted a table dance, and then they both refused to take off their clothes.

Damon Bradley and PlayingntheDark managed to come up with some pretty alluring stage names for those unexpected encounters with strippers. Given the authentic sound of the stage names, you can imagine when I was asked if I wanted a table dance, and then they both refused to take off their clothes. Originally Posted by Natalie Reign
Quit your whining. I GAVE you your damn table dance. It just happened 4 hours later....

Whispers, I meant to purchase a whiskey for you, but you were moving around too fast for me to keep up. I was happy to buy drinks for Ztonk, KBoy, Tatonka, Playinginthedark, Sixx, and even Karlie (I think, but not alcoholic), among others, but I most certainly owe you. Another great job, even with some providers lacking in attendance. Thanks.
Being put in charge of Klovve and Maci's shock collars really diminished my socialization time, too. (By the way, Whispers... Maci was a perfect angel, but the collar you bought for Klovve was clearly defective.)

I realized that when she was on top of my date in a Cabana molesting what was meant for me to molest.....

Gents, it was lovely to see all of my existing friends, as always. And it was certainly great to meet some new faces.

CityJazz was supposed to take some time to talk to me and Klovve about our dinner date, but apparently he got scared and left early.

AustinKBoy needs to be put in time out for taking Karlie away from us so early in the evening.

he does not share well at all...
Originally Posted by Natalie Reign
As always darling.... Thanks for coming... I was a bit concerned as you noticed I'm sure... You ladies arrived and were mobbed. I had to get you steered to tables where you were immediately surrounded as well.....

The ladies I brought in from other clubs at the last minute actually did quite well...

I had to coach them to be aggressive... But there were only 4 of them in the mix..... and some of the guys are too shy to approach the strippers even though that's a part of the event....

you girls are a sure thing for them and it is natural that they are more comfortable approaching you....
I can't speak for the other ladies in attendance, but with a lower ratio of providers to hobbyists, my night felt a bit like watching a ping pong match... looking back and forth and back and forth between gentlemen, trying to keep up 7 conversations at once and feeling guilty for not being able to give each one my undivided attention. Originally Posted by Natalie Reign
Yea, it would of helped if some of the RSVP'ed ladies would of showed up. Several guys offered to buy ladies dinners, drinks, & dances. Its a great marketing opportunity not to mention just a really fun time.
Hell, I stole a buddies salad and his girlfriend in the span of about an hour, lol.

And Whispers.......your making it very difficult to live by the "Golden Rule". The yound lady that is from your privite stock was absolutly stunning and exotic. I tip my hat to you sir.

It was a really good time being able to meet more of you than I have before. Putting a face with the board handle is nice.
Hell, I stole a buddies salad and his girlfriend in the span of about an hour, lol.

But you respected my lady..... She apologized after the dances she did for you "I'm sorry... Your friend didn't like me" You did a pretty good impersonation of a statue and I've never seen a guy with his arms straight out to his sides for 2 solid songs like that..... I assured her I might have been a little over protective in my mentioning my fondness for her and that your a good friend that did not want to get cross ways with me....

And Whispers.......your making it very difficult to live by the "Golden Rule". The young lady that is from your private stock was absolutely stunning and exotic. I tip my hat to you sir. Originally Posted by atxbrad
Blame it on AustinKboy..... He started stealing the show after I started going dateless and I got a bit jealous...... It' a huge ego boost having the right young lady on your on arm.....

I think Kboy is searching the NewYork and LA boards now for HDHs he can import and come to the next one with some aspiring starlet.... probably twins....

But come one Brad... You know I've always been willing to share... and you've had a crack at a few ladies over the year before others..... You need to learn to TAKE what you want..... and deal with the aftermath later!

Don't forget to call that one we talked about and see my "Freak" thread and tell me if you are ready for her yet! She has been in your lap more than once

Damn Brad I dont even get a thank you for running away that stripper who thought I was your girlfriend, lol. Thank you for the drinks they were needed.

Thank you PID for being my date!!!!

Kelli, I am sorry I could not give you a dance.....they threatened me with a shock collar.

Thank you to all the guys were ever so nice to me. I always enjoy getting to love all over you!!!!
Thank you to all the guys were ever so nice to me. Originally Posted by Maci Lynn
And Thank-you Maci....

I know that being down a bit over the beating you were taking was a bit of a buzzkill but I really noticed how well behaved you were....

I do appreciate the effort...although you were on a bit of a "time out"...... Thanks for leaving the molesting of the ladies to the guys this time...

I feel like I owe you a "time IN" for good behavior next time..... We can do lunch maybe...
Damn Brad I dont even get a thank you for running away that stripper who thought I was your girlfriend, lol. Thank you for the drinks they were needed. Originally Posted by Maci Lynn
Touche! I had forgotten about the overbearing stripper. You are a great GFE......even in the strip clubs.
Thank You Maci.

Whispers........I agree..........Time to get my "freak" on.

Sorry for late post... have been recovering and picking up the pieces from that night.

Whispers, I meant to purchase a whiskey for you, but you were moving around too fast for me to keep up. I was happy to buy drinks for Ztonk, KBoy, Tatonka, Playinginthedark, Sixx, and even Karlie (I think, but not alcoholic), among others, but I most certainly owe you. Another great job, even with some providers lacking in attendance. Thanks. Originally Posted by Damon Bradley
Damon, it was finally great to put a face with a name. Thanks for the drinks.

AustinKBoy needs to be put in time out for taking Karlie away from us so early in the evening. He was probably just trying to shield her from MetalSmith's patented lap dance of seduction, but still. Originally Posted by Natalie Reign
Thanks Natalie. I just came out of time out of sorts... but it was worth it! It was nice finally to re-meet you, though as you indicated, you were quite busy watching the ping-pong game. And, Metal is already a known Karlie guy, so no way, no how I can keep him away!

I think Kboy is searching the NewYork and LA boards now for HDHs he can import and come to the next one with some aspiring starlet.... probably twins.... Originally Posted by Whispers
Not true! Just for the record, I have already explained my position in several places that I vowed to stay local, and a few that make Austin their virtual home. I love Austin girls!

Last but not the least... You did it again Whispers. Thanks.
And just for the record, this does not make me your fan. Just sayin... not as evil as you make yourself out to be. Just doing my part to start bad rumors...
If a month passes and Metal Smith has cuddled up with some nubile young lady that understands the quality of his Pole.....

If CityJazz is still not writing reviews but is seen regularly with a wad of one dollar bills hanging out of his pocket.....

If AC-DC and Ztonk are doing doubles with 2 gals from one club and EZMan takes on a new regular from another club.......

You will understand the marketing opportunity you missed.....
Originally Posted by Whispers
and... if bubba uses his bubba charm and is busy fucking stippers for free...
. Originally Posted by Natalie Reign
1...that must have been a short ping pong match as yall left early
2...she was in good hands and didnt need a collar
1...that must have been a short ping pong match as yall left early Originally Posted by bubbaJay
We had... um... "things" to do...

2...she was in good hands and didnt need a collar Originally Posted by bubbaJay
Not from the footage I've seen. You may have kept her in line at the club, but you were an epic fail at keeping her from knocking on my door at 3:00 a.m. with a plate full of cheese and demanding love. I just realized you let her cover my peephole with a barcode sticker, too. But that's ok. I love my girl. Maybe she doesn't need a shock collar... but a leash might be appropriate.
LOL...she swore to me that yall just texted and asked for us to bring cheese!
and the peep hole was all me...what can i say, i see a hole...i need to fill it.

on a side note...the walk was worth it...i got a great view of the city...as well as other things i didnt really need to see.
You ungrateful little twits. I put solid effort into arranging 5 styles of Brie onto a plate; I even brought honeycomb honey, apple spread, fig and Nutella (which I just like to lick off my finger).

Despite my hallway announcement of goods, I was turned away shortly after Natalie assisted in burping me, and Mister Bradley worked my vertebrae on the table. You nudist anti-socials decided to team up and kick me out. Why am I always getting kicked out? And why is everyone always naked when I show up?? More importantly, why am I never even INVITED to the naked party!?

One of these days my friends, I am just going to march upstairs in the nude and knock on your door. Just wait.