Let me tell you a story about a gal named Taylor.....

But who listens to Whispers opinions anyway.

Enough listened to get your ass banned for awhile huh? Back for more? Ok.... What happened to retirement? Retired now but trying to drum up business with the old attagirl mail list lately? Yeah.. I get the emails darlin.. You got so many haters close to you I get told EVERYTHING you do.

The child, if sick, would've kept mom unavailable all day.

kids say they are sick and then are not all the time.... Parents drop kids off at daycare sick all the time and daycare and schools take them because they need the money....Thats reality Darling....

I hate bullshit.

From the QUEEN OF BULLSHIT HERSELF!

And I hate people who use their kids as an excuse to treat people badly.

And some people hate people that treat their kids badly! Some parents yell and scream at their kids to control them... SHAME on those parents too!

Sorry Maci. I don't know you but I have seen you actively socialize with people that have been known to screw people over.

Oooh... here is something juicy as well as what this is all about......

PAY ATTENTION FOLKS>>>>>> Let me tell you a story!

Taylor Maiden is used to having control over everyone around her.....

a couple of girls that used to be her roommates and GFs bugged out on her..... taking their toys with them.... .

Taylor was left behind... This is nothing new and Taylor has eroded her support base more than once over the years because of her consistent abuse of her "friends".....

Now after these ladies got out on their own... and make money without her assistance realizing she never really brought anything to the table... they see her for the shrew she can be........

happily moving on they expand their base of friends and Maci Lynn just happens to be one of their new friends.......It seems that Taylor is ACTUALLY RIGHT... Guilt by Association has been holding these ladies back and now that they are out from under someone Else's control they are blossoming!

Jealous Old Left Behind Shrew lets it eat at her and eat at her... and eat at her........ and she eats some more as well....

Then she tries changing her attitude and herself..... She actually puts aside some grudges and is descent for a bit...... and I even make nice for a bit until she has a bad night.... is actually HUMAN for a moment.... and makes the cardinal mistake of discussing it on line..........

then... even worse...... when spinning it doesn't work... and trying to focus everyone off them and onto me doesn't work.....

.. she betrays the confidence of other providers by sharing Powder Room information with Hobbyists!.... which gets her banned......

<INSERT DRAMATIC MUSIC>

Just prior to this, because of an endeavor to enter the real world with a legitimate business she announces her retirement......

OOOOOPSIIEEEE..... Economy is a bit worse and she needs mo money... but it's going to ladies that are more in demand.... ladies that she USED to control.... and it eats at her and eats at her and eats at her,..... so she eats.....

and can't find her way back to the prominent position she once enjoyed..... and all the eating I mentioned? .. is making her spill out of the clothes that used to fit...

and everyone knows we already have enough BBW providers so that won't pay her bills......

This is one of those "guilt by association" things.

No Mamm.. This is one of those "NONE OF MY FRIENDS LIKE ME OR WANT TO PLAY WITH ME THINGS!

I'm sure you are really a sweet girl, this is an isolated case, and I am assuming the worst because of the company you keep. If that is the case, I apologize in advance and look forward to seeing a more positive image of you. Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29
<BAND MUSIC AND FANS APPLAUD HERE>

<<<SOMEONE GO TO THE GREEN ROOM AND LET NUGLET KNOW HE"S UP IN A FEW!>>>

You look forward to seeing a more positive image of her?

taylor...
honey...
darling...
dear.....

How many times has this happened over the last couple of years?

I can think of 2... possibly three times your little "group" has abandoned you.......

and you fought to maintain some position.....

It's gonna be a bit harder now darling......

Now you have to fight accurate information and the ability to actually SHARE that information....

you know who you've become?

Taylor.....
Honey....
Darling.....
Dear...........

It really hurts me to say it but you are the new "KARMA" of the board..... all washed up... retiring... not retiring..... mentoring/controlling which actually equals profiting off the youth and looks of others.......

One of the guys brought up the comparison the other day.... and a few discussed it and everyone agrees.......

Some ladies retire gracefully.....

Some are suddenly not there and leave us wondering why......

and others kick and scream and cry and ......

It's really not that becoming......

Please... .Don't be known as that old fat shrew that just didn't know it was time to leave the party and .....

Just enjoy retirement..... retire your handle...... and quit embarrassing yourself......

We've danced a long time...... When you announced your retirement I put away all the ill will and was willing to send you off in a positive manner.....

QUIT DOING THIS TO YOURSELF!

Do you REALLY want to be remembered this way?

If you insist...... I'll continue to dance with you.....

But.....

Taylor.....
Honey....
Darling.....
Dear...........

I've learned a few new steps and let me tell you... We can dance faster and much more intensely then ever before..... Maybe that's what your missing.....

Haven't you lost a few dance partners over the years as well... Maybe a man or two or ???? has decided they preferred the company of someone younger... prettier than you that just happened to be under your control at some time.....?

Yours Always......

Whispers 2.1

Whispers... Please don't encourage flaming. Whether you like a person or not, don't forget there are many lies, vendettas, schemers and hustlers in this community. I've a feeling some will soon face a day of reckoning as things come to a head. Sadly, many will be blind sighted as we have some fine actors/actresses here.

When emotions run high, even those known for having cooler heads can lose self-control.

Just trying to maintain my cheerful state of mind...

XOXOX
sunshine, butterflies, and rainbows
Hope your not hating on the BBW's....May not be YOUR cup of tea, but for some it is..
Whispers... Please don't encourage flaming.
Whether you like a person or not, don't forget there are many lies, vendettas, schemers and hustlers in this community. I've a feeling some will soon face a day of reckoning as things come to a head. Sadly, many will be blind sighted as we have some fine actors/actresses here.

When emotions run high, even those known for having cooler heads can lose self-control.

I know.... Did you hear I lost my sexretary and am overworked and underloved lately? I am a bit hotter than normal....

XOXOX Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat
Look for any post in the last few months where I just lay into Taylor or anyone else with the intention of encouraging some exchange without a reason.....

I can pretty clearly point to the comments made that generated my response...... I've posted very little to CoEd the last few weeks..... Like any good entertainer I need material to work with!

This time and the time before with Taylor has been about her taking shots at folks I look at as friends in the community and focusing the light where it needs to be focused....... I never mention or bring her up for any reason but if she attacks me or a friend.....

well....

I let her know last time that each and every time I will get louder and more vocal and bring more to the table......

The lady throws stones..... has a horrible rep that has never really seen the light of day on the board of olde andshe can expect it to just get nastier..... IF SHE WANTS TO KEEP IT UP!

She can run her ads..... Post on subjects.... start threads.... Hell she can have as much fun as she wants...... I actually had some fun with her on the boards and was willing to host a retirement party for her when she announced it..... buried the hatchet so to say.......

But she is petty......

Can't accept the reality of the problems she has brought on herself.....

So..... if she wants to bring these personal vendettas to the board disguised as something else then she gets to deal with more then she did in the past....

The truth of the matter is what the hell does the community care about Taylor having a falling out with other ladies?... Why the fuck do ANY of us care about what goes on behind the scenes that does not affect us?

The last time this came up was a comment she made alluding to someone stealing some of her clothes? In a thread that had nothing to do with clothes........

Ya know the only thing it brings is pure entertainment..... Look at the view count on any of the train wrecks.....

So entertaining we shall be......

Look at Coed for the last couple of weeks and you will also notice my withdrawing and refocusing on the SC forum and keeping to the Locker Room....

Every time I try to get out....... They pull me back in!

Hope your not hating on the BBW's....May not be YOUR cup of tea, but for some it is.. Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
Not at all.....

Old... young,...... fat... skinny.....

There is a guy for every one you....... Hell my tastes changed over the last few months...... The guy that only sees blond and redheaded petite anglo spinning strippers with tiny boobs repeatedly enjoyed the company of a large breasted and much taller provider not a spinner and the new one is a tall Hispanic!......

But I will hate on ladies with mustaches and more facial hair then me... They really don't seem to have a following.....

Nope darling......

I'm hating on Taylor as an individual as a result of her trying to bring her personal vendetta here over and over and over.....

But she is petty......

Originally Posted by Whispers

It's spelled P-R-E-T-T-Y. And thank you. I think so too.
It's spelled P-R-E-T-T-Y. And thank you. I think so too. Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29

that is too funny---love it!
My Dearest Taylor,

I was concerned you would not respond and this conversation would simply fade away in less than a day. Thank-you for being you.

It's spelled P-E-T-T-Y. And thank you. I think so too. Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29
I am so glad we agree!

petty

1.of little or no importance or consequence: petty grievances.

2.of lesser or secondary importance, merit, etc.; minor: petty considerations.

3.having or showing narrow ideas, interests, etc.: petty minds.

4.mean or ungenerous in small or trifling things: a petty person.

5.showing or caused by meanness of spirit: a petty revenge.

6.of secondary rank, esp. in relation to others of the same class or kind: petty states; a petty tyrant.

You just couldn't take losing the prominence amongst your circle of friends or the influence over the ladies.

It sucks being somebody one day and waking up the next a has been....

Some suck it up, realize they need a new game and take some time to reinvent themselves and put together a fresh marketing plan.....

Others just writhe in misery........ Please Honey..... It's unbecoming...

On one front you say "I'm retiring.... no longer accepting suitors" and on other side begging for business from old regulars on a mailing list made popular not by ladies younger and prettier or more skilled than her that she used to control or would help her.

One thing is for sure.... You were certainly smart at marketing for a while... You knew how to make money off the looks and talents of others while having some control of the medium you used to advertise and market it within....

But when you abused too many... went too far... you started losing that control and stories started coming out.... When the

No One will ever conduct a search on the name "Taylor Maiden" and not become aware of the tremendous controversy and venom this personna represents and not say "Whoa... do I REALLY want to see this one?"

That will be a very narrow segment of the market....

taylor...
honey...
darling...
dear.....

Please quit doing this....

Read between the lines and get the message.....

Go Away....

or Stay.....

It's become obvious that no one REALLY cares.....

But if you stay...... You need to drop the pettiness and personal vendettas as well as that attitude you know does you no good. Suck it up... run the ads you need to run..... start hobby related threads..... be light and playful.... you know you have it in you...... flirt if you want to flirt.....

But expect that if you try to sneak in a shot at someone over any of this personal crap.... if you take shots at me or friends...... you are going to get huge responses and your story told in a manner that is drastically over proportioned to what you write....

I guess it's kind of like being some investigative reporter and every time you stir the pot your haters PM me..... email me send me stories..... copy me on your emails... posts here and other places.....

So many love to see you take a beating.....and you have been whining now for a year wanting to know why I'm allowed to bash you......

Your like the Freak Show at the Carnival.... What good Carnival doesn't have one.... And of course I'm the guy outside barking for all to come see you.....

It's great entertainment....

I must head into the office.... I'll look in later.

Until then my sweet,

Yours truly,

Whispers 2.0

P.S. Although I did not say it, You can be a pretty lady. Dress appropriately in clothing that fits, adopt that intelligent, light and playful attitude that got you somewhere long ago and you can fix some of this.

***smoooccchhhhh....
<BAND MUSIC AND FANS APPLAUD HERE>

<<<SOMEONE GO TO THE GREEN ROOM AND LET NUGLET KNOW HE"S UP IN A FEW!>>>
Yours Always......

Whispers 2.1
Originally Posted by Whispers
I don't have a dog in this hunt and don't appreciate being brought into it.
While I appreciate you thinking of me sweetie, I'll pass.. oh what the hell, if you want it that bad, go ahead baby, bend over.. I'm sure you're used to it.
I don't have a dog in this hunt and don't appreciate being brought into it. Originally Posted by nuglet

Come on now..... That was funny.... I know you chuckled.....
ok, I'll give ya that one..
TO: all returning suitors that miss me and read this shit (pending my availability, all requests can be accommodated within about a week):

For every post that Whimpers reserves just to bash Me: ten free minutes minutes added to ANY session that I have advertised for in the past. Just pm me with the link(s) and a session will be specially built just for you. Let's use Whimpers as the tool he really is.

Whether 2 posts or 10 posts, I have the time these days to accommodate just about anything. Being retired has its perks and I still have my incall until the lease is up. Back to back posts from Whimpers do not apply. This offer is available for overnight requests as well.

Thank you so much for reading. See you soon!
Whispers... Please don't encourage flaming. Whether you like a person or not, don't forget there are many lies, vendettas, schemers and hustlers in this community. I've a feeling some will soon face a day of reckoning as things come to a head. Sadly, many will be blind sighted as we have some fine actors/actresses here.

XOXOX Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat
This place does need more cheerfulness

Is all this BS necessary...seriously....

I dont know you taylormaiden....but man the endless text that's being devoted to you in this thread is astonishing...

we need more

and less

Whether 2 posts or 10 posts, I have the time these days to accommodate just about anything.

Being a has been does tend to free up your time now doesn't it? But it's probably better than being a "Never Was" so you have your memories.....
Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29
Ok Guys,,,, There was your first Free 10 Minutes with Taylor Maiden.... BCD I hear she's OK if ya like her "type".....

So what am I offered to keep it up? Post Ho status for me and discounted time for you.......

PM me for my PayPal address and for just $3 a post I'll string out another 5 bashes and for $15 yes.. JUST FIFTEEN BUCKS! you can have a 2nd hour with Taylor Maiden!

Special Discounts available for overnights.....

I have a lot of material and she helps as you can see..... Based on a recent ad I remember can help ya get a 4 hour session for $231.. 8 hours for $303 !!!!!

Help Me Help TM return to prominence!

Hell I can't bash her on pricing..... Her rates will be in line with her performance and appearance!

SOme of you guys get together and paypal me what you think it's worth....

EVERYONE benefits from her offer that wants to take advantage of it....

unless of course she doesn't have enough "returning suitors"....