How do you take it???

How do you like your lady lumps in the morning?

Do you like it fast, slow? Do you like it already wet or do you like to make it that way?

Do you like it aggressive or do you like it submissive?

Just curious!!!
Wake up to her riding me cowgirl is the best!

It also helps if she graceful in allowing me a intermission... then is very playful... that always sets a great mood for the day...
I like to go down on her and wake her up making her wet and letting her cum
+ 1 Billy!
I don't personally care what ya do...just don't let Vikki make your damn drinks!!!!
well hell billy
I like wondering hands that playfully trace all the right spots. Teasing, soft moaning, subtle grinding while spooning. Need to take it slow in the morning, enjoy the awakening of your senses.
I was a swimmer in college and nothing gets you going like getting in a couple of laps in the morning before everybody is awake.

What???
depends on my mood and how late its going to make me for work
No Bubba it is more like how late you stay up to determine if you are going to even go into work, lol
No Bubba it is more like how late you stay up to determine if you are going to even go into work, lol Originally Posted by Maci Lynn
hmmm...i did have to work that day didnt I...
if you woulda stayed i woulda called in
Hmmm.... wet is best... a shower for two in the morning? That'd be great... and I have to fess up to being totally curious about what a nuru massage session would be like, at ANY time of the day!
Not normally a morning person for sex but when it does happen I like it aggressive and waking up to a great bbbj where she climbs as soon as the flagpole is at full mast to take what she want. Somehow the thought of her being all wet and wanting sex like she had been dreaming about it all night drives any thought of coffee, a cig, and a morning pee right out of my mind.
I like to wake her sliding my wet tongue up the inside of her leg as I slide my tongue from the bottom of the cookie nibbling the lips as I slide my tongue to her clit and lick and nibble as she moans as i slowly insert my finger inside her cookie as i'm licking and nibbling on her clit as she cums all over my finger. Then the action begins......
I like it slow and gentle, cuddling...spooning from the backside!