How embarrassing would this be?

Okay, appointment time. And who should be on the other side of the door? Your brother/sister whom you haven't seen in 10 years.

Worse. Your mother/father, who you haven't seen since you ran away.

Now cousins. I had a cousin that I'd have banged 8 days a week!! After 35 years I actually bumped into her. Still do her.
how about someone that was a one night stand 4 years ago... awkward
True story.........

High school English teacher......
I had a family member see me on stage at a strip club. It was disturbing. He calls me every time he is my neighborhood, and plans to go to the strip club in that area just to double check that I am not working!! It's still uncomfortable and that was 3 or 4 years ago.
  • yeesh
  • 01-21-2011, 05:45 PM
Spent some quality time with a provider (a one-time, good time)...A few years later I was in an AA meeting and there she was with a group from a rehab...
Lol how about an old camp counselor... You know who you are lol!!

Also heard about a gal who saw a guy she could of sworn was family... Distant she said but she just got that VIBE and could not do the session. Luckily he understood!

AND

A guy who mistakes you for his girlfriends friend lol. Nope not her!

How about when your girlfriends man finds your pics on here. Then brings it up to her saying her friend is a "ho" Well how about you explain to your girlfriend what YOU were doing on here lol!
A former client of mine.... I would sneak a peek at what I could see and leave... gross......

sixx
Britney tht happened to me as well........Akward!!!!
I think I did my 3rd cousin in Birmingham...my mom has alot of cousins there and this guy had the same last name as her maiden name/he looked just like my brother/and he even sounded just like my brother.................I never asked,but am 80% sure!!
  • Vyt
  • 01-21-2011, 11:48 PM
I scheduled an appointment with someone I knew in high school once. Not sure what was more embarassing, that we knew each other or that she had understated her age by about 15 years. We shared some wine, joked awkwardly about the prom, and went on our way.
I scheduled an appointment with someone I knew in high school once. Not sure what was more embarassing, that we knew each other or that she had understated her age by about 15 years. We shared some wine, joked awkwardly about the prom, and went on our way. Originally Posted by Vyt
Wow, I was going to say that I'm old enough that I wouldn't walk into this situation...but if it was off by 15 years, then I guess there is a chance.