You guys Kill Me with your comments!

Your lucky, if providers would read some of the comments in this forum they would never see your Fat Ass.

This goes for both the Republicans and the Democrats!

Good Grief!
As long as you have the money, you'll be fine.
Besides, the providers who post (except Grace) are as whacked out, if not more so, than any other posters.
BTW,wasn't sucking up to Grace. While I don't always agree with her, she is polite and reasonable.
Your lucky, if providers would read some of the comments in this forum they would never see your Fat Ass.

Good Grief! Originally Posted by Fizley

Do you feel threatened? How do you know all our asses are fat? Do you know any providers who would corroborate your statement? Why did you feel the need to post this? Are you seeing a professional (therapist) to talk about your feelings? Do you know what entertainment is?

These and many other queries are vital to continue to stay on topic. Meds?

Thanks for following.

Yeah, because that is always the first thing a lady ask me when I call for a date, "what is your political affiliation"? Come on man, never met a provider in the 50 years I've been doing this that said no because of my political beliefs. FYI, I weigh 140 lbs.
Yeah, because that is always the first thing a lady ask me when I call for a date, "what is your political affiliation"? Come on man, never met a provider in the 50 years I've been doing this that said no because of my political beliefs. FYI, I weigh 140 lbs. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Oh, i've met a Provider that definitely had an interest in politics and even broached the subject first. Damn, was she exceptional.

And i've noticed some of the most vocal ones have little to no reviews here. So, they'd need to be vetted for safety first.
Oh, i've met a Provider that definitely had an interest in politics and even broached the subject first. Damn, was she exceptional.

And i've noticed some of the most vocal ones have little to no reviews here. So, they'd need to be vetted for safety first. Originally Posted by Precious_b

Congrats, you met "the one"! What I got when I meet women who read what I wrote on another board in South Florida, was "I don't always agree with you but I like the way you write" but then they were looking for a date each and every time one said that so there's that.

But on a serious note, sure there are gals that can talk politics with the best of them but give up a one hour date because you don't like his politics? Hasn't been my experience but I guess it could be others experience.
Congrats, you met "the one"! What I got when I meet women who read what I wrote on another board in South Florida, was "I don't always agree with you but I like the way you write" but then they were looking for a date each and every time one said that so there's that.

But on a serious note, sure there are gals that can talk politics with the best of them but give up a one hour date because you don't like his politics? Hasn't been my experience but I guess it could be others experience. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Speaking of vocal and little to no reviews
I did see a provider ad that was charging Democrats 10 times the rate of Republicans because of the inflationary policies of the the Democrats. Listed right on her website.