Am I normal?

O.k., I'm old, fat, and hairy. I am very reluctant to hobby too often because I am very self conscious of my body. My hygiene is excellent, but I am definitely not easy to look at..lol.. My question is how many hobbyists fit my description? Are providers completely repulsed when someone like me walks in? I'm respectful, intelligent, and clean, should I pursue the hobby, or take things into my own hands, and spare the embarrassment. I'm sure I will be ripped up fairly well for this post, but I'm hoping for some honest responses from some providers.
For me personally good hygiene respect intelligence is of utmost importance. So in my own personal opinion size shape amount of hair is irrelevant because with me I guarantee you will leave happy

Tiffany xoxo
I asked a very similar question when I decided to try something out. The main response I got was "as long as you arent smelly you're good."

That and "money talks"

I've found from my own experience that it is not an issue. I am not self conscious, but know I am a big man...
I would say it varies. There are some that will alter their level of service based on looks even if you have good hygiene and funds. But most are like Tiffany, show up clean be respectful and don't be a cheap skate and you'll be treated with excellent service. Do you research and read between the lines and you will identify the GPS 'hos to stay away from.
For me personally good hygiene respect intelligence is of utmost importance. So in my own personal opinion size shape amount of hair is irrelevant because with me I guarantee you will leave happy

Tiffany xoxo Originally Posted by Tiffany Blue
Hey Tiff,

Are you referring to the amount of hair on one's head or on their back?

With me the difference could be important with concern to my qualifications!

ijs
O.k., I'm old, fat, and hairy. I am very reluctant to hobby too often because I am very self conscious of my body. My hygiene is excellent, but I am definitely not easy to look at..lol.. My question is how many hobbyists fit my description? Are providers completely repulsed when someone like me walks in? I'm respectful, intelligent, and clean, should I pursue the hobby, or take things into my own hands, and spare the embarrassment. I'm sure I will be ripped up fairly well for this post, but I'm hoping for some honest responses from some providers. Originally Posted by rublover66
Hey rl66,

I wouldn't worry about any of the above. Most women aren't as material-minded as you may think.

Respectful, intelligent, clean -- all good attributes. There's more to things than the superficial, and women are attracted to such.

They see me don't they? And I certainly ain't no prize package!!!

When I was a baby my mother would always leave a hat on my head so she knew which end to stick the bottle in. True story.

GO FOR IT, you som bitch!

TD
Hey rl66,

I wouldn't worry about any of the above. Most women aren't as material-minded as you may think.

Respectful, intelligent, clean -- all good attributes. There's more to things than the superficial, and women are attracted to such.

They see me don't they? And I certainly ain't no prize package!!!

When I was a baby my mother would always leave a hat on my head so she knew which end to stick the bottle in. True story.

GO FOR IT, you som bitch!

TD Originally Posted by The Drummer
Smart man great advice!

My mom used to think I looked like a boy lol
Smart man great advice!

My mom used to think I looked like a boy lol Originally Posted by Frankie Fine
You certainly don't look like a boy now!

Did I ever tell you I love you!
Aww kiss kiss hugs more kisses
Get a room.
Get a room. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
Why you, I oughta...

I've used "Old, fat and hairy" as my tag line on another board for years. In addition, I'm going bald, wear glasses, going deaf, never been called tripod...basically an ugly guy with a little dick who's falling apart.

Although I wouldn't have the easiest time picking up a lady in the Non-PFP world, I've always found money talks in this hobby....don't think there are many ladies on this board that would be porking someone like me if I didn't contribute a little something to make it worth their time. If I'm paying they better at least act somewhat interested in me for MY HOUR of time (Although I rarely last more than a couple minutes) Not acting like an A-hole when you get BCD helps some too.

Tiffany xoxo Originally Posted by Tiffany Blue
Ditto. Be a clean gent and that's all that maters. Shower fresh is the sexiest thing in the world. If you have a foreskin and pee please pull back the skin and Clean it with soap before a date even if you got out of the shower then peed it still gets in there.
In all my years I've never read a complaint about appearance in the girls rooms on all the sites.
keep clean
no worries look around here and youll find some instructions on asshole washing... if not you can probably pay for a lesson
then youll be good to go if your money is green! its all good