LUST FOR SL IN BACK With a $200 Per HOUR SPECIAL I WON'T Honor And I could care less about reviews!

Lust For SL on Eccie

&

Lust For SL on P411

Hello ladies of Austin!
My name is SL. I'm 69 (but very mature for my age), 6'1, 298lbs. I really embrace my soft, porcelain skin and sparkling blue troll eyes. My natural yellow blonde hair is just long enough to cover my pointed little troll ears. I have zero tattoos or scars. I have been told being with me is like being with your high school sweetheart!

Pleasing is my number one priority. I'm very relaxed and easy going so our time together will always be peaceful and unrushed. I'm a very classy, respectable young man / troll. Hygiene and appearance are very important to me. I will be accepting incalls and outcalls during my stay. I will provide an upscale incall or I can accommodate an outcall to a house or apartment. My menu includes everything except cim. Absolutely no BBFS!! I'm not a fool I cover my tool. (Unless There Is An Extra $200 in it for me!) I do ask for a tip for a trip to the islands and I want extra for just about everything else like having a good attitude, pictures being on time. My wiggly ass and thighs don't come cheap bitches. Dinner dates, outings, car dates, hj in lobby, dress up and roleplay are also all available upon your request but I will charge the shit out of you. I can fulfill your wildest dreams! Hopefully mine as well which is to empty your wallet. My reviews speak for themselves. Especially the NO REVIEWS. If you are looking for a genuine hobbyist that offers unique companionship I am definitely your man!
[/COLOR]

Now that I have told you a little bit about me and you are wondering what are the steps to schedule your one of a kind experience with the world famous and endearing Lust For SL... Just send me a pm with a little bit about you! Be sure to include a few recent references and your preferred method of contact please. I look forward to hearing from some of you wonderful ladies.

Screening Information
Race
Cup Size
Occupation
P411 ID and/or 2 references

Incalls ~ Hhr 200 Hr 300 Outcalls ~ Hhr 250 Hr 350

(Don't pay Attention to the $200 HR in the title that's just to get you to call)

I'm traveling with my buddy "LUSTFORLAUREN". We can do doubles if you wish. We'll get that cash twice as fast that way!

Here is her current AD. Check out those "thighs & Butt". Pay no attention to the NO REVIEWS!

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2094665
Priceless! Good stuff SL! Bahaaa
Lmao good shit
PM SENT !!!
Is your PM box full yet? 😁
Is your PM box full yet? �� Originally Posted by Smpslt7
Sorry, could have been me overloading SL.

While he cleans up that mess...

It's OK to text / call: XXX-LUST4SL
Sorry, could have been me overloading SL.

While he cleans up that mess...

It's OK to text / call: XXX-LUST4SL Originally Posted by fun2come
Stop pming me fun2come. I will not take your 20% off coupons from Bed, Bath and Beyond
Some one needs to contact her... ask for the $200 hour appointment and ask how much off if they write a review?

Where is Mata when you need him?

I'm taking off $50 for same day review!
Do I have to write the review before I leave?

Does that come out of our time together or is it off the clock?

😎
The title of this threAD is "LUST FOR SL IN BACK With a $200 Per HOUR SPECIAL..."

Am I to understand that your $200 per hour special includes Greek? If it does, then I think I'll make you my bitch...
Do I have to write the review before I leave?

Does that come out of our time together or is it off the clock?

😎 Originally Posted by Kfun12
No.... but before you visit the free clinic.
The title of this threAD is "LUST FOR SL IN BACK With a $200 Per HOUR SPECIAL..."

Am I to understand that your $200 per hour special includes Greek? If it does, then I think I'll make you my bitch... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Dreamer!
Stop pming me fun2come. I will not take your 20% off coupons from Bed, Bath and Beyond Originally Posted by Still Looking
Finally succeeded !!!

While BB(&B) may NOT be on the menu, TOYZ4SL are...
I had a worn out Fleshlight and we all know how much LUST4SL lusts flesh.