Any UTR providers in small towns?

Places like Rockdale, Granger, Taylor, etc. You can add a lot others to the list. Probably a town where a provider needs to be especially discreet. If there are any, how do you advertise? If any in Taylor, please PM. Thanks!
I was literally just pondering posting a thread I don't live in Austin I stay over in the Hill Country and I would like to work during the week when I'm home but I'm just not sure exactly where to advertise or how to advertise for that p411 doesn't even have the city that I'm in listed. I used to stay in Elgin and I would just see clients that I knew from the strip club
Taylor, maybe, but Granger is so small it would seem everybody would know everyone else's business. Difficult to be discreet in really small towns.
Count me in on this. I like to spend my days off riding motorcycles in the Hill Country, and it would be great if I could schedule a "break" along the way.
Places like Rockdale, Granger, Taylor, etc. You can add a lot others to the list. Probably a town where a provider needs to be especially discreet. If there are any, how do you advertise? If any in Taylor, please PM. Thanks! Originally Posted by Hornybutharmless
What is the definition of UTR? Hopefully, any UTR providers in these small towns above are smart enough to not respond publicly to this thread. I am aware of a number of providers from small towns to the East and Northeast of Austin where providers advertise in Austin and provide in-call services from Austin hotels--but never from their small home towns. Just simply too small and too many tongues a quacking to take that risk.

Taylor, maybe, but Granger is so small it would seem everybody would know everyone else's business. Difficult to be discreet in really small towns. Originally Posted by Hobby Horst
Plus 1. Privacy and discretion are key to the hobby, but that is not found in small towns where everybody knows your name, your family, and your business.
Gourd head, if u ever get frisky riding ridin, just shoot me a text well figure something out !!